GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada - Change of land use in R.S.No.117/2 (Part) at Kanuru Gram Panchayat, Penamaluru Mnadal, Krishna District to an extent of Acres 1.94 cents from Public Open Space use to Residential use - Draft Variation - Confirmation - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.157M.A., Dated 13th March, 2000.
1. G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A., dated 03-03-1988.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, VGTMUDA., Vijayawada, LetterNo.Rc.C8/1276/99, dated 29-05-1999.
3. Government Memo. No.20246/I2/99-1 M.A., dated 29-01-2000.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The Draft Variation to the Master Plan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, MangalagiriUrban Development Area issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in theextra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.55, Part-I, dated 02-02-2000. No objections and suggestions have beenreceived within the stipulated period. Applicanthas paid an amount of Rs.39,260/- (Rupees thirty nine thousand two hundred and sixty only)towards development charges. Hence, thedraft variation is confirmed.
2. Theappended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
Theparty through Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority, Urban Land Ceiling, Vijayawada.
TheDistrict Collector, Krishna District, Machilipatnam.
// Forwarded By Order //
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of A.P. UrbanArea (Dev.) Act, 1975 the Government hereby makes the following variation to the MasterPlan for Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area the same having beenpreviously published in the extra ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.55, Part-I,dated 02-02-2000 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site under reference to an extent of Acres 1.94 cents is falling in R.S.No.117/2 (Part) of Kanuru Village, the boundaries for which are given in the schedulebelow and which was earmarked for Public Open Space use Zone in the sanctioned Master Planof Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Area sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.144 M.A.,dated 03-03-1988 is designated for Residential use as shown in Modification to Master Planvide MMP No.24/99/VGTMUDA which is available in the office of the Vijayawada, Guntur,Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority, Vijayawada.
Subjectto the following conditions:
1. The layout shall be in conformitywith Road Network Plan for the entire Poranki Area to be prepared by the Vijayawada,Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority and the open spaces shall behanded over to the local authority at free of cost.
2. The title and Urban Land Ceiling /Agricultural Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by concerned authorities i.e.,Urban Development Authorities/ Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue ofBuilding Permission / Development Permission and it must be ensured that the bestfinancial interests of the government are preserved.
3. The above change of land use issubject to the conditions that may be applicable under Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 andA.P. Agricultural Ceiling Act.
4. The owners / applicants are solelyresponsible for any mis-representation with regard to ownership / title, Urban LandCeiling Clearances etc. The owners /applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change ofland use proposed.
5. The change of land use shall notbe used as the sole proof of any title to the land.
6. The change of land use shall notbe used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban LandCeiling Act, 1976.
7. Any other condition(s) as may beimposed by Vice-Chairman, Vijayawada, Guntur, Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority,Vijayawada.
The following schedulefor the site in R.S.No. 117/2 (Part) of Kanuru Village, Penamaluru Mandal, krishnaDistrict.
North: Site falling in R.S.No. 117/1 of Kanuru Village,Penamaluru Mandal, Krishna District.
South: Site falling in R.S.No. 117/2 (Part) of Kanuru Village,Penamaluru Mandal, Krishna District.
East: Existing Donka falling in R.S.No.116 of Kanuru Village,Penamaluru Mandal, Krishna District.
West: Site falling in R.S.No.118 of Kanuru Village, PenamaluruMandal, Krishna District.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.