GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.Nos.65 (Part), 67 (Part), 68 (Part), 72, 73, 74 (Part), 75 (Part), 76 (Part), 77 (Part) of Yellampet Village, Ranga Reddy District from Conservation use to Industrial use - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.155M.A., Dated 13thMarch, 2000.
1. Government D.O. Letter No.5548/I1/99-1M.A., dated 01-04-1999.
2. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, D.O. Letter No.2766/Policy/Plg/HUDA/99, dated 09-08-1999.
3. Government Memo.No.26800/I1/99-2 M.A.,dated 19-01-2000.
4. FromVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Letter No.568/MP1/HUDA/99,dt.25-02-2000.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draft variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Medchal Zone of Non-municipalarea issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issueof Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.31 Part-I, dated 21-01-2000. No objections and suggestions have been received from the public within thestipulated period. As reported byVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid anamount of Rs.7,94,185/- (Rupees seven lakhs ninety four thousand one hundred and eightyfive only) towards development charges. Hence,the draft variation is confirmed.
2. Theappended notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
Theparty through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority,U.L.C., Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the AndhraPradesh Urban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Medchal Zone of non-municipal area,the same having been previously published in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.GazetteNo.31, Part-I, dated 21-01-2000 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The sites in Sy.Nos. 65 (Part), 67 (Part), 68 (Part), 72, 73, 74 (Part), 75 (Part),76 (Part), 77 (Part) of Yellampet Village, Ranga Reddy District to an extent of 79419Square Meters is presently earmarked for conservation use zone in the notified ZonalDevelopment Plan for Medchal zone of Non-Municipal Area is designated as Industrial usezone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. Theapplicant shall obtain prior permission fromHyderabad Urban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. Theowners/ applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to thelocal bodies at free of cost before obtaining Development Permission.
3. Theowners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the localauthority.
4. Thattitle and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. Theabove change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under theUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard toownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shallbe responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land useproposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. Afterdemolition of the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land CeilingAuthorities should be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for buildingpermission.
North: Sy.No.65, 67(Part), 68 (Part), 70, 71 of Yellampet Village.
South: Sy.No.74 (Part),75 (Part), 76 (Part) and 77 (Part) of Yellampet Village.
East: Sy.No.74 (Part) of Yellampet Village.
West: Existing40-0 wide Yellampet Village Road.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.