GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
|Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.Nos.50, 51, 54 & 55 of Khanamet Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Rangareddy District from Agricultural use to Residential use - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued. |
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.15M.A., Dated10th January, 2000.
1. Govt.Memo.No.16594/I1/97-1 M.A., dt.08-08-97.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority,Lr.No.7080/MP1//HUDA/97, dated 04-11-98.
3. GovernmentMemo.No.16594/I1/97-2 M.A. dt.22-06-1999.
4. From theVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Lr.No.7080/MP1/HUDA/97, dt.30-11-99.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draft variation to the Zonal Development Plan for Kukatpally zone ofNon-Municipal area issued in Government Memo. third read above was published in theExtra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.277, Part-I, dated 25-06-1999. No objections and suggestions have been receivedfrom the public within a period of fifteen days. Asreported by Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicanthas paid an amount of Rs.4,69,437/- (Rupees Four lakhs sixty nine thousand four hundredand thirty seven only) towards development charges. Hence,the draft variation is confirmed.
2. The appended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
Theparty through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority,U.L.C., Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of AndhraPradesh Urban Area (Development ) Act, 1975, the Government hereby makes the followingvariation to the Zonal Development Plan for Kukatpally zone of Non-municipal Area the samehaving been previously published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh GazetteNo.277, Part-I, dated 25-06-1999 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site in Sy.Nos.50, 51 (Part) and 54 (Part) situated at Khanamet Village,Serilingampally Mandal, Rangareddy District to an extent of Ac.5.32 Gts. is presentlyearmarked for Conservation use zone and affected by proposed 80 wide road in thenotified Zonal Development Plan of Kukatpally zone for non-municipal area is designated asResidential use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. Theapplicant shall obtain prior permission fromHyderabad Urban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. Theowners/ applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to thelocal bodies at free of cost.
3. Theowners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the localauthority
4. Thattitle and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. Theabove change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under theUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard toownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shallbe responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land useproposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. Afterdemolition of the existing building, clearances if any required from Urban Land Ceilingauthorities should be obtained before approaching the municipal authorities for buildingpermission.
North: Sy.No.55of Khanamet Village.
South: Sy.No.49of Khanamet Village.
East: Sy.Nos.51(Part) and 54 (Part) of Khanamet Village.
West: Kondapur Village Boundary.
Principal Secretary to Government.