GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
|Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Survey Nos.628 (Part) and 648 (Part) of Yamzal Village to an extent of Ac.3.00 from Conservation use zone to Residential use zone - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued. |
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBANDEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.134 M.A., Dated 25thFebruary, 2000.
Read the following:
1. Government Lr.No.2505/I1/99-1 M.A., dated04-02-1999.
2. From Vice-Chairman, HUDA, Lr.No.1126/PD1/HUDA/99, dated 03-04-1999.
3. Govt.Memo.No.2505/I1/99-2 M.A., dated 29-11-1999.
4. From Vice-Chairman, HUDA, Lr.No.1126/PD1/HUDA/99, dated 19-01-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
Thedraft variation for the site in ZonalDevelopment Plan for Yamzal zone Area issued in Government Memo. third read above waspublished in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.487, Part-I, dated01-12-1999. No objections and suggestionshave been received from the public within a period of fifteen days. As reported by Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount of Rs.60,705/- (RupeesSixty thousand seven hundred and five only) towards development charges. Hence, the Draft Variation is confirmed.
2. Theappended Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND INTHE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
The Commissioner,Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The party through the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority,Hyderabad.
The SpecialOfficer and Competent Authority, Urban LandCeiling, Hyderabad.
The DistrictCollector, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
A P P E N D I X
N O T I F I C A T IO N
Inexercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of Andhra Pradesh UrbanArea (Development ) Act, 1975, the Government hereby makes the following variation to theZonal Development Plan for Yamzal Zone Area the same having been previously published inthe Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.487, Part-I, dated 01-12-1999 asrequired by sub-section (3) of the said section.
V A R I A T I O N
Thesite in Sy.Nos.628 (Part) and 648 (Part) of Yamzal Village to an extent of Ac.3.00 whichis presently earmarked for Conservation use zone in the notified Zonal Development Planfor Yamzal Zone is designated as Residential use zone and also by deleting the proposed100-0 Z.D.P. road passing through the site under reference and realigning italong the existing B.T. Road passing through Sy.Nos.636, 644, 631, 630, 629, 628 and 622of Yamzal Village.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. The applicantshall obtain prior permission from HyderabadUrban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. The owners/applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to the local bodiesat free of cost.
3. The owners /applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the local authority
4. That title andUrban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by theconcerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations /Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. The above changeof land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under the Urban LandCeiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. The owners /applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership /title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. Theowners / applicants shall be responsible forany damage claimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
7. The change ofland use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. The change of landuse shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions ofUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. After demolitionof the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land Ceiling Authoritiesshould be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for building permission.
North: Sy.No.649(Part) & 650 of Yamzal Village.
South: Sy.No.628(Part) & 648 (Part) of Yamzal Village.
East: Sy.No.628 ofYamzal Village.
West: Sy.No.648of Yamzal Village.
Principal Secretaryto Government.