GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
TRAININGS - Exposure/Study visits of Officials and non-Officials of Hyderabad Urban Development Authority on Forestry Development and to study Lakes, Water Treatment Plants and Parks at Florida (USA) during the month of March, 2000 - Permission Accorded - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBANDEVELOPMENT (B1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.124.M.A. Dated: 24th February, 2000.
Read the following:-
1. From the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority,
D.O.Lr.No.92/UF/HUDA/99,dated 27.12.1999 and 22.1.2000.
2. General Administration (Special.B) Departments wireless Message
O R D E R:
In the reference first read above, the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Hyderabad has submitted that the Authority has proposed to impart trainings,exposure/study visits and short courses to Hyderabad Urban Development Authority,Officials in the matter related to Urban Environment such as Lakes, Parks Greenbelt,Infrastructure Development and recreational under the Hyderabad Green Belt Project aidedby the Royal Netherlands Embassy. The RoyalNetherlands Embassy have approved theproposal furnished by Hyderabad Urban Development Authority for the proposed trainingschedule limiting to Budgetory grants in the Project and there will not be any financialburden on the state exchequer since the expenditure on the proposed visits will beborne/reimbursable by the Royal Netherlands Embassy under the Project. The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority has furnished proposals to the Government to accord permission to the proposedstudy tour to Florida (USA) to the Officials and non-officials.
2. Government after careful examination of the proposals furnished by theVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad hereby permit thefollowing Officials and non-Officials of Hyderabad Urban Development Authority to visitFlorida (USA) during March, 2000 as per the approval of the Royal Netherlands Embassy tostudy Lakes, Water Treatment Plants and Parks subject to the condition that the totalexpenditure shall be borne by the Royal Netherlands Embassy and there should not be anyburden on the state exchequer:-
1.Sri T.Krishna Reddy, Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority.
2. Sri M.Mohana Rao, Forest Manager,Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority.
3. Sri Anand Mohan, ExecutiveEngineer, Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority.
3. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance and Planning (Expr.) Departmentvide their U.O.No.136/61/Exp.MAUD/2000, dated 11.2.2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Hyderabad.
The General Administration (Spl.B)Department.
The General Administration(Ser./AR&T/Poll) Department.
The Home Department.
The Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. ofIndia, New Delhi.
The Royal Netherland embassy, SectorEnvironment, 6/50 F, Shanthipeth, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi. 21.
//FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//