GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority - Change of land use in Premises No.3-4-244/1 of Kachiguda,,Hyderabad from General Commercial use zone to Residential use zone - Draft Variations -Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (1I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.120 M.A., Dated 22nd February, 2000
Read the following:
1. Government D.O.Letter No.5548/H/199-1 M.A.,dated 01-04-1999.
2. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, D.O.Letter No.2766/Policy/Plg/HUDA/99, dated 09-08-1999.
3. Government Memo.No.24212/I1/99-1 M.A.,dated 15-12-1999.
4. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, Letter No.2737/PD1/HUDA/99, dated 31-01-2000.
-- o0o --
O R D E R:
Thedraft variation to the Master Plan for Zone No.VII for MCH area issued in Government Memo.third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh GazetteNo.512 Part-I, dated 17-12-1999. Noobjections and suggestions have been received from the public within the stipulatedperiod. As reported by Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount ofRs.6,438/- (Rupees Six thousand four hundred and thirty eight only) towards developmentcharges and processing charges. Hence, thedraft variation is confirmed.
2. The appendednotification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND INTHE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner,Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The Commissionerand Special Officer, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Hyderabad..
The party through the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority,Hyderabad.
The SpecialOfficer and Competent Authority, Urban LandCeiling, Hyderabad.
The DistrictCollector, Hyderabad District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
N O T I F I C A TI O N S
Inexercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the Andhra PradeshUrban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variation to the Master Plan for Zone No.VII MCH area, the same having beenpreviously published in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.Gazette No.512, Part-I, dated17-12-199 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
Thesite in Premises No. 3-4-244/1 of Kachiguda, Hyderabad to an extent of 643 Square Meterswhich is presently earmarked for General Commercial use zone in the notified Master Planfor MCH area in Zone No.VII is designated as Residential use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. The applicantshall obtain prior permission from MunicipalCorporation of Hyderabad before undertaking any development in the site under reference.
2. The owners/applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to the local bodiesat free of cost before obtaining Development Permission.
3. The owners /applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the local authority
4. That title andUrban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examined by theconcerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations /Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. The above changeof land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under the Urban LandCeiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act
6. The owners /applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership /title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. Theowners / applicants shall be responsible forany damage claimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
7. The change ofland use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. The change of landuse shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions ofUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. After demolitionof the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land Ceiling Authoritiesshould be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for building permission.
North: NeighboursHouse bearing No.3-4-245.
South: NeighboursHouse bearing No.3-4-242.
East: Neighbours House bearing No.3-4-231.
West: 30-0 wide road.
Principal Secretaryto Government.