GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
|Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Comprehensive Change of Land Use - Change of land use in Premises No.17-1-6/A, MIGH, Santhoshnagar Colony from Recreational use to Residential use - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued. |
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT(I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.118M.A., Dated22nd February, 2000.
1. Government D.O.Letter No.5548/H1/99-1 M.A., dated01-04-1999.
2. From the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad UrbanDevelopment Authority, D.O.Lr.No.2766/Policy/Plg/HUDA/99,dated 09-08-1999.
3. GovernmentMemo.No.24205/I1/99-1 M.A., dated 15-12-1999.
4. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority,Letter No.4524/PD1/HUDA/99, dated 02-02-2000.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draft variation to the Master Plan for MCH area issued in Government Memo.third read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh GazetteNo.512, Part-I, dated 17-12-1999. Noobjections and suggestions have been received from the public within the stipulatedperiod. As reported by Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount ofRs.42,374/- (Rupees Forty two thousand three hundred and seventy four only) towardsdevelopment charges and processing charges. Hence, the draft variation is confirmed.
2. Theappended notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheCommissioner and Special Officer, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Hyderabad..
Theparty through the Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority,Urban Land Ceiling, Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Hyderabad District, Hyderabad.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N S
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the AndhraPradesh Urban Area (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes thefollowing variation to the Master Plan for MCH Area, the same having been previouslypublished in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.Gazette No.512, Part-I, dated 17-12-1999as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
Thesite in Premises No.17-1-6/A at MIGH Santoshnagar Colony, Hyderabad to an extent of 470.82Square Meters which is presently earmarked for Recreational (Park) use zone in thenotified Master Plan for MCH area is designated as Residential use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. Theapplicant shall obtain prior permission fromMunicipal Corporation of Hyderabad before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. Theowners/ applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to thelocal bodies at free of cost before obtaining Development Permission.
3. Theowners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the localauthority.
4. Thattitle and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. Theabove change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under theUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard toownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shallbe responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land useproposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. Afterdemolition of the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land CeilingAuthorities should be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for buildingpermission.
East: Road80-0 wide.
West: H.No.10/A and11/A.
Principal Secretary to Government.