GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
Tirupathi Urban Development Authority Tirupati Change of land use from park use to residential use to an extent of Ac.2.00 in R.S.No.493, 494 and 496 of Tirupati Draft variation confirmed Orders Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBANDEVELOPMENT(H2)DEPTT.
G.O.Ms.No.116,M.A., Dated 22ndFEBRUARY, 2000
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.1123,M.A., dated 13-10-1981.
2. Fromthe VC, TUDA, Lr.Roc.No.2787/G1/88, dt. 19-8-1999
3. Govt.Memo No.34198/H2/98-6, M.A., dt. 21-12-98.
4. Fromthe Commissioner, Printing & Stationary, Extra-Ordinary,
Part-I GazetteNo.527 dt. 28-12-99.
O R D E R :
The draft variation to the Master Plan of Tirupati Urban area issued in Government Memo. Third read above was published in theExtra-ordinary issue of A.P. Gazette No.527, Part-I, dated 28-12-99. No objctions and suggestions have been received from the public within a period of 15 days. The applicant has paid an amount ofRs. 2,43,000/-(Rupees Two lakhs and Forty Three thousand only) towards conversioncharges. Hence, the draft variation is confirmed.
2. The appended notification will be published in the A.P. Gazette.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPALSECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing Stationary& Stores purchase,
Hyderabad, with a request to publish the notification and supply 20 copiesto Govt.
The Vice Chairman, Tirupati UrbanDevelopment Authority, Tirupati.
Copy to party, through Vice Chairman,Tirupati Urban Development Authority, Tirupati.
Municipal Commissioner, Tirupati.
The District Collector, Chittoor.
IN exercise of the powers conferred by sub(2) of Section 12 of the A.P. Urban Areas(Dev.) Act 1975, (Act-I of 1975) read with rule 13 of the said rules the Government hereby makes the following variation to the master plan of Tirupati Urban Area, the samehaving been previously published in the extra-ordinary issue of A.P. Gazette No. 527, dt. 28-12-99 as require by sub(3) of the saidsection.
The G.T.P. scheme of Tirupati (Master Plan) Survey No. 493, 494 & 496 ofTirupati measuring acres 2.00 is earmarked for park, the said area is contemplated fordereservation from park and change it toresidential use, which is shown in M.M.P No.2/TUDA/99 of Tirupathi Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Tirupati.
The M.M.P No.2/TUDA/99 is available in the office of the Tirupati Urban Development Authority, Tirupati. It will be displayed for public during workinghours of office of the Tirupati Urban Development Authority, Tirupati, subject to thefollowing conditions:
1. Thatthe applicant to seek prior approval from the Tirupati Urban Development Authority,Tirupati before subdividing of the land .
2. Thatthe Urban Development Authority should varify the title of the land for the extent ofpatta belonging to the applicant with reference to the F.M.B. sketch issued by the Revenue Authorities beforeissue of approval.
3. Thatthe Tirupati Urban Development Authority, should inspect the applicants land before issueof the approval.
4. Thetitle urban land ceiling/ Agricultural land ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby concerned authorities etc., Urban Development Authority/MunicipalCorporations/Municipalities, before the issue of building permissions/ Developmentpermissions and it must be ensured that the best financial interest of the Government arepreserved.
5. Thatthe above change of the land use is subject to condition that may be applicable underUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976, and A.P. Agricultural Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners/applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership/ title urban land ceilingclearance etc., the owners/ applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change of land use proposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling, Act, 1976.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole proof of any title to the land.
9. Anyother conditions as may be imposed by the Vice chancellor, Tirupati Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Tirupati
SCHEDULEOF BOUNDARIES FOR THE AREA A B C
NORTH : Existing100 Tirumala Bypass road proposed to be
Widened to 120.
SOUTH : Existing 33 road proposed to bewidened to 40
EAST : Existing 100 TirumalaBy-pass road proposed to be Widenedto 120.
WEST : Vacant site in Sy. No.493.
PRINCIPALSECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT