GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
AB S T R A C T
Town Planning - Sangareddy Muicipality - Certain variation in the Master Plan - Change of land use of the site in S.No.192/1, 192/2, 192/3, 192/2/A to an extent of Ac.11.06 of Sangareddy from Industrial use to Residential use - Draft Notification - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (H1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.115M.A., Dated22nd February, 2000.
1. From the Director of Town and Country Planning, LetterRoc.No.2631/99/H2, dated 19-04-1999.
2. Government Memo. No.9854/H1/99-1 M.A., dated 05-10-1999.
3. From the Director of Town and Country Planning, LetterRoc.No.2631/99/H2, dated 05-11-1999.
4. Government Memo. No.9854/H1/99-2 M.A., dated 15-11-1999.
5. From the Municipal Commissioner, Sangareddy LetterNo.TPS/8715/98, dated 04-02-2000.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draftvariation to the Master Plan of Sangareddy sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.32 M.A., dated12-01-1988 was issued in Government Memo. No.9854/H1/99-1 M.A., dated 15-11-1999 and thedraft variation was published in the A.P. Gazette, Part-I, Extra-ordinary issue No.473,dated 22-11-1999. The applicant haspaid an amount of Rs.1,34,274/- (Rupees One lakh thirty four thousand two hundred andseventy four only) towards development charges to the Sangareddy Municipality. No objections or suggestions have beenreceived the draft variation is hereby confirmed as appended to this order.
2. Theappended notification will be published in the next issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
for publication ofthe notification in the next issue of A.P. Gazette.
TheDirector of Town and Country Planning, Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Medak District, Sangareddy.
TheRegional Deputy Director of Town Planing, Hyderabad.
TheCommissioner, Sangareddy Municipality, Sangareddy.
Theindividual through the Municipal Commissioner, Sangareddy Municipality, Sangareddy.Sf/Sc.
// Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise ofthe powers conferred by clause (a) of sub-section (2) of section 15 of the Andhra PradeshTown Planning Act, 1920 the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the followingvariation to the Master Plan of Sangareddy Municipality, the same having been previouslypublished in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, Part-I, Extraordinary issue No.473, dated22-11-1999 as required by Clause (b) of the said section.
The site inS.No.192/1, 192/2, 192/3 and 192/2/A to an extent of Ac.11.06 of Sangareddy Town, theboundaries of which are as shown in the schedule hereto and which is earmarked forIndustrial use in the G.T.P. Scheme (Master Plan) of Sangareddy, sanctioned inG.O.Ms.No.132M.A., dated 12-01-1988 is designated for Residential use by variation ofchange of land use as marked "A, B, C,D" in the revised part proposed land use Map G.T.P. No.9/99 available inMunicipal Office, Sangareddy Town, subject to the following conditions:-
1. 10 % open space to an extent of Ac.1.106 should be kept atNorth West corner of the layout, since the same is earmarked for public and semi-publicuse in the sanctioned G.T.P. Scheme of Sangareddy Town.
2. 60'-0" wide G.T.P. Scheme road should also beproposed passing through the site as marked P-Q and also 40'-0" wide G.T.P. Schemeroad passing at Northern side.
3. A 40'-0" wide road should also be proposed in theEastern side as marked X-Y and in the layout by taking 20'-0" depth into the layoutsite and remaining 20'-0" other lad so as to repute the land use.
4. That title and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceilingaspects shall be scrupulously examined by the concerned authorities i.e., UrbanDevelopment Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before the issue of thebuilding permission / development permission.
North: 40'-0" wide G.T.P. Scheme road and tank areaS.No.193.
East: Industrial useas per G.T.P. Scheme and S.No.191.
South: 50'-0 wideG.T.P. Scheme road and S.No.192 (P).
West: 60'-0" wideG.T.P. Scheme road and S.No.192/1
Principal Secretary toGovernment.