GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
Hyderabad Urban Development Authority - Change of land use in Sy.No.111 (Part) of Gachibowli Village to an extent of Ac.1.10 Gts. from Agricultural use zone to Residential use zone - Draft Variations - Confirmed - Orders - Issued.
AB S T R A C T
MUNICIPALADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.109M.A., Dated17th February 2000.
1. Government Letter No.20088/I1/98-1 M.A. dated24-11-1998.
2. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Letter No.14619/MP1/HUDA/98, dated 03-04-1999.
3. Government Memo.No.20088/I1/98-1 M.A. dated 21-12-1999.
4. From Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban DevelopmentAuthority, Letter No.14619/MP1/HUDA/98, dated 10-02-2000.
-- o0o --
OR D E R:
The draftvariation to the Zonal Development Plan for Ramachandrapuram of Non-municipal area issuedin Government Memo. second read above was published in the Extra-ordinary issue of AndhraPradesh Gazette No.519 Part-I, dated 22-12-1999. Noobjections and suggestions have been received from the public within the stipulatedperiod. As reported by Vice-Chairman,Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad the applicant has paid an amount of Rs.1,01,172/- (Rupees one lakh one thousand one hundred and seventy two only) towardsdevelopment charges and processing charges. Hence,the draft variation is confirmed.
2. Theappended notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PrincipalSecretary to Government.
TheCommissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad.
TheVice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
Theparty through the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
TheSpecial Officer and Competent Authority, U.L.C., Hyderabad.
TheDistrict Collector, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad.
//Forwarded By Order //
NO T I F I C A T I O N S
In exercise ofthe powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 12 of the Andhra Pradesh Urban Area(Development) Act, 1975 (Act-I of 1975) the Government hereby makes the followingvariation to the Zonal Development Plan for Ramachandrapuram Zone of non-municipal area,the same having been previously published in the Extract of ordinary issue of A.P.GazetteNo.519, Part-I, dated 22-12-199 as required by sub-section (3) of the said section.
The site inSy.No.111 (Part) situated at Gachi Bowli Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Ranga ReddyDistrict to an extent of Ac.1.10 Gts. which is presently earmarked for Agricultural usezone in the notified Zonal Development Plan for Ramachandrapuram Zone for non-municipalarea is designated as Residential use zone.
Subject to thefollowing conditions: -
1. Theapplicant shall obtain prior permission fromHyderabad Urban Development Authority before undertaking any development in the site underreference.
2. Theowners/ applicants shall hand over the areas affected under the notified roads to thelocal bodies at free of cost.
3. Theowners / applicants shall develop the roads free of cost as may be required by the localauthority
4. Thattitle and Urban Land Ceiling / Agriculture Ceiling aspects shall be scrupulously examinedby the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities before the issue of the building permission / development permissions andit must be ensured that the best financial interests of the Government are preserved.
5. Theabove change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under theUrban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P.Agriculture Ceiling Act.
6. Theowners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard toownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by anyone on account of change of land use proposed.
7. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
8. Thechange of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from theprovisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
9. Afterdemolition of the existing building clearances if any required from Urban Land CeilingAuthorities should be obtained before approaching the Municipal Authorities for buildingpermission.
10. Beforeaccording Development permission HUDA / Municipality shall verify the Ownership documentsand sale deeds.
North: Sy.No.110 ofGachi Bowli Village.
South: Sy.No.112 ofGachi Bowli Village.
East: Sy.No.103 ofGachi Bowli Village.
West: Sy.No.110 &111 (Part) of Gachi Bowli Village.
PrincipalSecretary to Government.