MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (I1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 3 6 M.A., Dated 13th February, 2004.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.102 M.A., dated 23.03.1998.
2. Representation from D.E. Taraporewall, dated NIL.
3. From the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority Letter No.10482/Plg/HCC/H/01, dated 29.05.2003, 02.01.2004.
O R D E R:
The appended Notification will be published in the Extraordinaty issue of Andhra Padesh Gazette dated 17.02.2004.
2. A copy of this order is available on the Internet and can be accessed of the address http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner of Printing, Hyderabad.
The Members of the Heritage Conservation Committee.
The Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
The Managing Director, Tourism Development Corporation, Hyderabad.
The Director of Town and Country Planning, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner of Land Revenue, Hyderabad.
The District Collector, Hyderabad District, Hyderabad.
The District Collector, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Information and Public Relations Department.
The Private Secretary to Principal Secretary, MA&UD Department.
The M.A. & U.D. (OP) Department.
// Forwarded By Order //
WHEREAS in G.O.Ms.No.102 M.A., dated 23.03.1998 orders were issued notifying the list of 137 Buildings and 9 Heritage Precincts under Regulation No.13(1) of Hyderabad Urban Development Authority Zoning Regulations, 1981 made under sub-section (1) of section 59 of Andhra Pradesh Urban Areas (Development) Act, 1975 (Act No.1 of 1975).
2. WHEREAS, Sri K.E. Taraporewall has represented that his building Adil Alan Mansion, Nampally where he used to run the Taraporewalla’s AMI Mantessori House of Children and reside, collapsed on 25th September, 2001 and requested to delete the said building from Heritage list, so as to enable to construct a new building.
4. WHEREAS, the Building Adil Alan Mansion, Nampally i.e., Sl.No.119, Grade-III, is one among the list notified in G.O.Ms.No.102 M.A., dated 23.03.1998 Government have examined the request of the individual and informed Hyderabad Urban Development Authority for taking necessary action as per regulations and issue Notification, inviting objections / suggestions and examine them and submit report to Government.
-- 2 --
5. WHEREAS, the Vice-Chairman, Hyderabad Urban Development Authority has reported vide letter No.10482/Plg/HCC/H/01, dated 09.12.2003 that Hyderabad Urban Development Authority have published a notice for deletion of Adil Alan Mansion from the list of Heritage Buildings on 18.10.2003 i.e., in 3 daily news papers viz., The Hindu, Andhra Jyothi and Munsif Daily inviting suggestions and objections from the public within a period of 15 days of publication of the notice or 10th November, 2003 which ever is earlier. The total number of objections and suggestions received by Hyderabad Urban Development Authority is 26. Of the total 26 responses, six are received from institutions and individuals objecting to the proposal to delete the Heritage Building from the list. The remaining 20 are from individuals supporting deletion. The Hyderabad Urban Development Authority has furnished the copies of objections / suggestions received and minutes of the Heritage Conservation Committee to the Government on the proposal of the deletion of Adil Alan Mansion.
6. Government after careful examination of the proposal and keeping in view the objections and suggestions made by the public and Heritage Conservation Committee and report of Hyderabad Urban Development Authority decided to delete the Adil Alan Mansion from the list of Heritage Buildings published in G.O.Ms.No.102 M.A., dated 23.03.1998.
7. Therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred under Regulation 13(3) of Hyderabad Urban Development Authority Zoning Regulations, 1981 made under sub-section 1 of section 59 of the Andhra Pradesh Urban Areas (Development) Act, 1975 (Act-1 of 1975) the Government hereby delete the Adil Alam Mansion from the list of Heritage Buildings notified vide G.O.Ms.No.102 M.A., dated 23.03.1998).
Principal Secretary to Government.