GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease for Quartzover an extent of 7.00 acres in S.No.673 of Thurupu Yerraballi (V), Kondapuram (M),Nellore (Dist.) for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri T. Venkateswarlu - Sanctioned -Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. Govt.Memo.No.4225/MI(2)/02-1, Dt:8-4-02
2. From the Director of Mines and GeologyF.No.1707/R3(1)/2001, Dt:30-11-2002.
* * *
O R D E R:
Government hereby grant Mining Lease for Quartzover an extent of 7.00 acres in S.No.673 of Thurupu Yerraballi (V), Kondapuram (M),Nellore (Dist.) for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri T. Venkateswarlu, duly condoningthe delay in submission of Approved Mining Plan, subject to the provisions of Mines andMinerals (D&R) Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also to theconditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in theAppendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent and surfacerent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: Quartz : Fifteen rupees pertonne or as revised from time to time
II. Dead rent (Rates of Dead rent in Rupees perhectare per annum) or as revised from time to time
Category of the Mining Lease
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and : As fixed by the Governmentfrom time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed aftersatisfying himself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Actand Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, the date of suchexecution should be reported to the Government.
Note: The grant is liable for cancellation shouldit be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact orowing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT &
COMMISSIONER FOR INDUSTRIAL PROMOTION
Sri T. Venkateswarlu,
S/o Chinnaiah, Lekkalavaripalem,
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.(w.e.file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology, Nellore
The Collector, Nellore
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept.of Mines, New Delhi
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines,Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Industries & Commerce (IF) Deptt., (2copies)