GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease for YellowOchre over an extent of 23.108 hects, in Sy.No. 421 of Ramallakota Village, VeldurtyMandal, Kurnool District for a period of 20 years in favour of M/s Prasanthi MineralProducts - Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo. No. 897/M1(1)/2002-1, Dt. 16-2-2002
2. From the DMG File.No. 29247/R4-4/2001, Dt.1-11-2002.
* * *
O R D E R:
Government hereby grant Mining Lease for YellowOchre over an extent of 23.108 hects, in Sy.No. 421 of Ramallakota Village Veldurty MandalKurnool District for a period of 20 years in favour of M/s Prasanthi Mineral Products dulycondoning the delay of 28 days for submission of Approved Mining Plan, subject to theprovisions of Mines and Minerals (R&D) Act, 1957 and the rules made there under ingeneral, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral ConcessionRules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent and surfacerent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: Yellow Ochre :Twelve rupeesper tonne or as revised by the Government from time to time
II. Dead rent (Rates of Dead rent in Rupees perhectare per annum)
Category of the Mining Lease
Lease area up to 50 hectares
III. Surface rent and Water charges: As fixed by theGovernment from time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Prop:of M/s Prasanthi Mineral
Products, Veldurthy – 518216.
Kurnool District (By RPAD).
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad. (w.e.file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology,Kurnool,
The Collector, Kurnool District.
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept.of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Industries & Commerce (IF) Deptt., (2copies)