GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease for Quartzover an extent of 20.00 Hectares in Sy.No.131 of Kotipam (V), Komarada (M), VizianagaramDist., in favour of M/s M.S.R.Minerals, Prop: Sri M.S.R.Naidu for a period of 20 years -Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (M.III) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Govt. Memo. No. 19265/M.III(1)/2002-1,Dt.17.10.2002.
2. From DMG, F.No.13388/R1-2/2002, Dt.20.1.2003.
O R D E R:-
Government sanction the grant of a Mining Leasefor Quartz over an extent of 20.00 Hectares in Sy.No.131 of Kotipam (V), Komarada (M),Vizianagaram Dist., in favour of M/s M.S.R.Minerals, Prop: Sri M.S.R.Naidu for a period of20 years subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals [D&R] Act, 1957 and the rulesmade thereunder in general, also subject to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendixto this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
Quartz:: Fifteen rupees per tonne or asrevised from time to time.
II. Dead rent: [Rates of dead rent in rupees perhectare per annum]
Category of the MiningLease
|Lease area upto 50 Hectares||
III. Surface rent and water charges :: As fixed by theGovernment from time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note:- The grant is liable for cancellationshould it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owingto misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH )
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT AND COMMISSIONERFOR INDUSTRIAL PROMOTION (I/C)
Prop:M.S.R.Naidu, Ravi Tej Lodge,
Bypass Road, Parvathipuram,
Vizianagaram Dist., A.P.,(A.P.). (RPAD).
The Director of Mines & Geology,Hyderabad.[w.e:File &MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines & Geology,Vizianagaram.
The Collector, Vizianagaram Dist.,
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Coal& Mines,
Department of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines,Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Ind. & Com. [IF Cell] Department.
//Forwarded :: By Order//