GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease for Quartzover an extent of Ac.14.14 gts or 5.724 Hectors in Sy.No. 31/1 of Laxmapur (V), Achampet(M), Mahaboobnagar District for a period of 20 years in favour of M/s. Jumbo MiningLimited - Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No 20, Dated:05-02-.2003
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo.696/MI(2)/2002-1, Dt. 8-2-2002
2. From the DMG File.No.37579/R2-1/99, Dt.26-7-2002
* * *
O R D E R:
Government here by sanction Mining Lease forQuartz over an extent of Ac.14.14 gts or 5.724 Hectors in Sy.No.31/1 of Laxmapur (V),Achampet (M) Mahaboobnagar District for a period of 20 years in favour of M/s. JumboMining Limited subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals (R&D) Act, 1957 and therules made there under in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribedunder the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in theAppendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent and surfacerent and water charges shall be collectable as follows .
I. Rates of Royalty: 1. Quartz: Fifteen rupeesper tone or as revised from time to time
II. Dead rent (Rates of Dead rent in Rupees perhectare per annum) or revised from time to time
Category of the Mining Lease
Lease area utp to 50 Hectors
III. Surface rent and Water charges: As fixed by theGovernment from time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed , the date of such execution should be reported tothe Government.
Note: The grant is liablefor cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistakeof fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRL.SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT AND
COMMISSIONER FOR INDUSTRIAL PROMOTION I/C
M/s Jumbo Mining Limited,
Regd. Office, 305, My Home Laxminivas,Greenlands,Ameerpet
HYDERABAD-500016 (By RPAD).
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad. (w.e.file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology,Mahaboobnagar
The Collector, Mahaboobnagar District.
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept.of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Industries & Commerce (IF) Deptt., (2copies)