GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES- Prospecting Licence for Diamond over an extent of 1.00 sq.kms. of DibbasanipalliVillage, Vajrakarur Mandal, Anantapur District for a period of 2 years A/o M/sNational Mineral Development Corporation Limited - Granted.
INDUSTRIESAND COMMERCE (M.III) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. From M/s NMDCLimited, P.L application dt.21.3.97.
2. From the DMGF.No.9535/R5/A/97, dt.19.12.2000.
4. From Govt. ofIndia Lr.No.4/150/2000-M.IV, dt.22.1.2001.
OR D E R:-
In pursuance ofthe prior concurrence of Central Government in the letter 4th read above,Government sanction the grant of a Prospecting Licence for Diamond over an extent of 1.00sq.kms. of Dibbasanipalli Village, Vajrakarur Mandal, Anantapur District for a period of 2[two] years in favour of M/s National Mineral Development Corporation Limited subject tothe provisions of Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act 67 of 1957 and therules made thereunder in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-F prescribedunder the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in theappendix to this order.
2. The rateof prospecting fee will be Rs.5/- (Rupees five only) per hectare of the land covered bythe licence for each year or portion of a year.
3. Thegrantee should deposit as security a sum of Rs.500/- per every square kilometre and partthereof as prescribed in Rule 20 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the licencedeed is actually executed.
4. The termsand conditions referred to in para-1 of this order are subject to such furthermodifications, additions and alterations as may be ordered before the licence deed isexecuted.
5. Thegrantee should execute the licence deed within the time limit specified in Rule 15 ofMineral Concession Rules, 1960.
6. TheDirector of Mines and Geology is requested to take necessary further action for theexecution of the licence deed after satisfying himself that the grantee holds a validM.R.C.C. and the current I.T.C.C. As soon asthe licence deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note:-The grant is liable to cancellation should it be found that it was grossly inequitable orwas made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess ofauthority.
7. A copy ofthis order is available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address- http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TOGOVERNMENT
M/sNational Mineral Development Corporation Limited,
KhanijBhavan, 10-3-311/A, Castle Hills, Masab Tank,Hyderabad 500 028.
TheDirector of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.(w.e:FILE)
TheAsst. Director of Mines & Geology, Anantapur.
TheController General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
TheDirector General of Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
TheSecretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines, New Delhi [w.r.t. Lr.No.4/150/ 2000-M.IV, dt.22.1.2001]
TheO.S.D.[P], Ind. & Com. Dept., w.r.t. para-7 above.
TheInd. & Com. [C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//