GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Mining Lease forQuartz over an extent of 8.328 Hects. in S.No.40/P of Kothapalli Village,C.S.Puram Mandal, Prakasam District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri T.Malyadri - Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (M.II)DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.607. Dated 22-12-2001.
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo.No.21256/M.II(2)/2001-1, dated 3-11-2001.
2. From the Director of Mines & Geology,F.No.18581/R3/3/2000,
* * *
O R D E R:
In the circumstances reported by theDirector of Mines & Geology through the reference second read above,Government hereby sanction the grant of Mining Lease for Quartz over an extentof 8.328 Hects. in S.No.40/P of Kothapalem Village, C.S.Puram Mandal, PrakasamDistrict for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri T. Malyadri, subject to theprovisions of Mines & Minerals (D&R) Act, 1957 and the rules madethereunder in general, subject also to the condition in Form-K prescribed underthe MCR, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to thisorder.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent,surface rent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: QUARTZ :: FifteenRupees per tonne
II. Dead rent
(Rates of dead rent in rupees perhectare per annum)
Category of the ML
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges ::As fixed by the Government from time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit ofRs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the MCR, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the leasedeed within the time limit specified in Rule 31 of MCR,1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred toin Para 1 of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions andalterations as may be ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines & Geologyis requested to take necessary further action for the execution of the leasedeed after satisfying himself that the grantee fullfills all the requiredprovisions of the amended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, thedate of such execution should be reported to the Government.
NOTE: The grant is liable forcancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under amistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess ofauthority.
7. A copy of this order is available onthe Internet and can be accessed at the address - http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines & Geology,Hyderabad. (W.E.FILE & MP)
The Assistant Director of Mines &Geology, Ongole.
Sri Talluri Malyadri,S/o NarasimhaRao,C/o. Kothasomisetty,Pamur Road,Simhadrinagar,Kandukur, Prakasam District (RPAD)
The Collector, Prakasam District.
The Secretary to Government of India,Ministry of Mines,
Department of Mines, NEW DELHI.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety,Dhanbad, BIHAR.
The Regional Controller of Mines, IBM,Koti, Hyderabad.
The Industries & Commerce (IF Cell)Department.
//forwarded :: by order//