GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease forQuartzite and Yellow Ochre over an extent of 2.725 Hectares in S.No.905 ofKalugotla (V), Veldurthy (M), Kurnool District for a period of 20 years infavour of Sri B. Harinath Reddy - Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI)DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.590 Dated 10.12.2001.
Read the following:
1. Govt.Memo.7181/MIII(1)/2001-1, dt.23.4.2001.
2. From the Director of Mines and GeologyF.No.37440/R4-4/95, dt.27.11.2001.
* * *
O R D E R:
Government sanction the grant of MiningLease for Quartzite and Yellow Ochre over an extent of 2.725 Hectares inS.No.905 of Kalugotla (V), Veludurthy (M), Kurnool District for a period of 20years in favour of Sri B. Harinatha Reddy subject to the provisions of Mines andMinerals (R&D) Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subjectalso to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules,1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent andsurface rent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: (a) QUARTZITE :Fifteen Rupees per tonne.
(b) YELLOW OCHRE: Twelve Rupees pertonne.
II. Dead rent
(Rates of Dead rent in Rupees perhectare per annum)
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease and onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and : As fixed by the Government fromtime to time.
3. The grantee should pay a depositRs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960before the lease is actually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the leasedeed within the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules,1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred toin para 1 of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions andalterations as may be ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology isrequested to take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deedafter satisfying himself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions ofthe amended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, the date of suchexecution should be reported to the Government.
Note: The grant is liable forcancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under amistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess ofauthority.
7. A copy of this order is available onthe Internet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Sri B. Harinatha Reddy, S/o.Bojya Venkata Reddy,H.No.25-385, Srinivasa Nagar,Nandyal, Kurnool District. (by RPAD).
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad. (w.e.file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology, Kurnool.
The Collector, Kurnool.
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. ofMines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Industries & Commerce (IF) Deptt., (2 copies)
//forwarded :: by order//