GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - MiningLease for Quartz over an extent of 3.217 Hectares in S.No.72/20 [Govt. land], 73and 74/1 [Patta land] of Choppalli Village, Varaharamachandrapuram Mandal,Khammam District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri B.Suresh Rao -Granted - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III]DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Memo No.9212/M.III.2/2001-1, dt.22.5.2001.
2. From D.M.G., F.No.7754/R2-3/2001,dt.26.11.2001.
O R D E R:-
Government sanction the grantof a Mining Lease in favour of Sri B.Suresh Rao for Quartz over an extent of3.217 Hectares in S.No.72/20 [Govt. land], 73 and 74/1 [Patta land] of ChoppalliVillage, Varaharamachandrapuram Mandal, Khammam District for a period of 20years, subject to the provisions of Mines & Minerals [D&R] Act, 1957 andthe rules made thereunder in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-Kprescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additionalconditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, deadrent, surface rent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
Quartz : Fifteen rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare perannum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease and onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: Asfixed by the Government from time to time
3. The grantee should pay adeposit of Rs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral ConcessionRules, 1960 before the lease is actually executed.
4. The grantee should executethe lease deed within the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral ConcessionRules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditionsreferred to in para-1 of this order are subject to such further modifications,additions and alterations as may be ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines andGeology is requested to take necessary further action for the execution of thelease deed after satisfying himself that the grantee fulfils all the requiredprovisions of the amended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, thedate of such execution should be reported to the Government.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order isavailable on the Internet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.govt.in/apgos".
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TOGOVERNMENT
Sri B.Suresh Rao, S/o Chandraiah,R/o GummadiDoddi,Vajedu Mandal,Khammam District -507 136.
The Director of Mines and Geology,Hyderabad.[w.e:F& MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology,Khammam.
The Collector, Khammam.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry ofMines, Dept. of Mines, New Delhi .
The Controller General, Indian Bureau ofMines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad,Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti,Hyderabad.
The Ind. & Com.[IF-Cell] Deptt.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//