GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - MiningLease for Feldspar over an extent of 10.243 Hects. in S.No.1 of K.RajupallyVillage, Chakrayapet Mandal, Cuddapah District for a period of 20 years infavour of M/s Lalitha Minerals - Granted - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III]DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
2. From DMG, F.No.9050/R4-1A/99,dt.13.11.2001.
O R D E R:-
Government sanction the grantof a Mining Lease for Feldspar over an extent of 10.243 Hectares in S.No.1 ofK.Rajupally Village, Chakrayapet Mandal, Cuddapah District for a period of 20years in favour of M/s Lalitha Minerals subject to the provisions of Mines andMinerals [D&R] Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subjectalso to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules,1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, deadrent, surface rent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
FELDSPAR :: Ten per cent of sale price on advalorem basis.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare perannum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hects.
III. Surface rent and water charges :: Asfixed by the Government from time to time
3. The grantee should pay adeposit Rs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules,1960 before the lease is actually executed.
4. The grantee should executethe lease deed within the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral ConcessionRules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditionsreferred to in para-1 of this order are subject to such further modifications,additions and alterations as may be ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines andGeology is requested to take necessary further action for the execution of thelease deed after satisfying himself that the grantee fulfils all the requiredprovisions of the amended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, thedate of such execution should be reported to the Government.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order isavailable on the Internet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
M/s Lalitha Minerals,1/1181-1, GandhiNagar,Cuddapah -516 004.
The Director of Mines and Geology,Hyderabad.[w.e:File&MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology,Cuddapah.
The Collector, Cuddapah.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry ofMines,
Department of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau ofMines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad,Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti,Hyderabad.
The Ind.& Com.[IF-Cell] Deptt.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//