GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - ML for Laterite over anextent of 5.74 Acres/2.323 hectares in S.No.86/1 of Ulavapalla (V), Dugadarthi (M),Nellore District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri T. Sultan, Managing Partner ofM/s.Vakar Younus Mines & Minerals - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. Govt.Memo.No.16720/MI(2)/2001-1, dt.18.9.2001.
2. From the Director of Mines and Geology F.No.41322/R3(1)/99,dt.7.11.2001.
* * *
O R D E R:
Government hereby grant ML for Laterite over anextent of 5.74 Acres/2.323 Hectares in S.No.86/1 of Ulavapalla (V), Dugadarthi (M),Nellore District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri T. Sultan, Managing Partner ofM/s.Vakar Younus Mines & Minerals subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals(R&D) Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also to theconditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to theadditional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rate of royalty, dead rent and surfacerent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
Laterite : Zero Point three five per cent ofLondon Metal Exchange Aluminium metal price chargeable on the contained aluminium metal inOre produced
I. Rates of Royalty:
II. Dead rent
(Rates of Dead rent in Rupees per hectare perannum)
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease and onwards
|Lease area upto 50 Hectares|| |
III. Surface rent and : As fixed by the Government from time totime.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note: The grant is liable for cancellation shouldit be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing tomisrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Sri T. Sultan,Managing Partner of M/s.Vakar Younus Mines &Minerals,17/213-16, ,Nadimpalli (V),PRODDUTUR - 516 360, Cuddapah District. (BY RPAD)
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad. (w.e. file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology, Nellore.
The Collector, Nellore.
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines, NewDelhi.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Industries & Commerce (IF) Deptt., (2 copies)
//forwarded :: by order//