GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - 1st Renewal of MiningLease for Limestone and Clay over an extent of 1487.28 acres [602.137 Hectares] in variousSy.Nos.1117, 1225, 1300 etc. of Chilamakur Village, Yerraguntla Mandal, Cuddapah Districtin favour of M/s India Cements Ltd. - Granted.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
From D.M.G. F.No.41324/R4-1A/2000, dt.12.9.2001.
O R D E R:-
Government sanction the grant of a 1st Renewal ofMining Lease in favour of M/s India Cements Limited for Limestone and Clay over an extentof 1487.28 acres [602.137 Hectares] in various Sy.Nos. of 1117, 1225, 1300 etc. [listenclosed] of Chilamakur Village Yerraguntla Mandal, Cuddapah District for a further periodof 20 years subject to the condition that M/s India Cements Ltd. shall obtain theclearance of MOEF as per acquiring scheme approved by Indian Bureau of Mines, since thearea exceeds 500 hectares and subject to the provisions of Mines & Minerals [D&R]Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also to the conditions inForm-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additionalconditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
[a] L.D.Grade [less than one :: Fifty rupees per tonne.
and half percent Silica content]
[b] Others :: Forty rupees per tonne.
[a] Crude :: Twenty one rupees per tonne.
[b] Processed :: Seventy five rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
11th year of the lease and onwards
Lease area above 100 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: As fixed by the Governmentfrom time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit ofRs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before thelease is actually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
M/s India Cements Limited,Chilamkur -516 310,CuddapahDistrict.[w.e]
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:F& MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Cuddapah.
The Collector, Cuddapah.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,Dept. ofMines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Ind. & Com.[IF-Cell] Deptt.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//