GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Prospecting Licence forLimestone over an extent of 3.628 Hectares in S.No.540 of Gadigarevula Village, GadivemulaMandal, Kurnool District for a period of 2 years in favour of Sri M.Mahesh Khanna -Non-execution of lease deed within the stipulated time - Revocation Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.217, Ind. & Com. [M.III] Dept., dt.5.7.99.
2. From Sri M.Mahesh Khanna representation dt.24.2.2000.
3. From the D.M.G., F.No.17585/R5/K/2000, dt.30.11.2000.
In the G.O. 1st read above, Prospecting Licencewas granted in favour of Sri M.Mahesh Khanna for Limestone over an extent of 3.628Hectares in S.No.540 of Gadigarevula Village, Gadivemula Mandal, Kurnool District for aperiod of 2 years.
2. Sri M.Mahesh Khanna in his representation 2ndread above has stated that due to financial reasons he sold away the surface rights of thearea to one Sri D. Sarat Chandra, Nandyal as such he may not permit him to undertakeprospecting in his land. As such Sri M.Mahesh Khanna has requested the Government torevoke the Prospecting Licence granted to him.
3. The Director of Mines & Geology hasrecommended to revoke the orders issued in the above G.O. as the grantee has not executedthe licence deed due to financial reasons. The grantee sold away the area to Sri B.SaratChandra, Nandyal and surface rights lie with him. Therefore he may not be in a position toconduct prospecting and requested to revoke the Prospecting Licence grant orders issued inhis favour.
4. The Government, therefore, hereby revoke theorders issued in G.O.Ms.No.217, Ind. & Com. [M.III] Department, dt.5.7.99 as thegrantee has failed to execute the licence deed within the stipulated period for the reasonmentioned in para 3 above. The Director of Mines & Geology is requested to takefurther necessary action in the matter.
5. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Sri M.Mahesh Khanna, S/o Narayana Goud,
25/40-16, Kondapeta, Dhone, Kurnool District.
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad. [w.e:File]
The Asst. Director of Mines and Geology, Kurnool.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines,New Delhi.
The O.S.D (P), Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on
para -5 above.
The Ind. & Com. [C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//