GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Mining Lease for Quartzheld by M/s. Dolphin Minerals Pvt. Ltd over an extent of 19.00 Acres in S.No.389/1 ofRamanthapur Village, Yeldurthy Mandal, Medak District - Inclusion of Feldspar asadditional mineral - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.394, Ind & Com Department, dt:24.11.1992.
2. From M/s.Dolphin Minerals Pvt.Ltd.,Representation dt.15.2.2001.
3. From the D.M.G. F.No.4233/R2/2001,dt.20.7.2001.
* * * *
O R D E R:-
In the G.O. 1st read above, Government havegranted Mining Lease in favour of M/s.Dolphin Minerals Pvt.Ltd, for Quartz over an extentof 19.00 Acres in S.No.389/1 of Ramanthapur Village,Yeldurthy Mandal, Medak District for aperiod of 20 years and the lease is in force upto 15.3.2013.
2. M/s. Dophin Minerals Pvt. Ltd. in theirrepresentation 2nd read above has requested to include the Feldspar as additional mineralin the leased area held by them.
3. The Director of Mines and Geology in thereference 3rd cited, has recommended for inclusion of Feldspar as additional mineral inthe Mining Lease for Quartz held by M/s. Dolphin Minerals Pvt.Ltd. as the Asst. Directorof Mines and Geology has inspected the area and confirmed that the Feldspar is availablein the lease hold area.
4. After careful consideration of the aboveproposal of Director of Mines and Geology, the Government hereby permit for inclusion ofFeldspar as additional mineral in the leased area for Quartz held by M/s. Dolphin MineralsPvt. Ltd. over an extent of 19.00 Acres in S.No.389/1 of Ramanthapur Village,YeldurthyMandal, Medak District for the unexpired period of the lease upto 15.3.2013.
5. The rates of royalty for the mineral orderedto be included in para-4 above shall be as follows:
FELDSPAR : Ten per cent of sale price on ad valorem basis
6. The terms and conditions as laid down in theG.O. read above are applicable to the above mineral also.
7. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take further necessary action for execution of supplementary lease deed for the leasereferred to in para-1 above.
8. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
M/s. Dolphin Minerals Pvt.Ltd., 6-3-347/C/302, FlatNo.302,Sandhya Enclave, Dwarakapuri Colony,Sai Baba Temple Road,Panjagutta, Hyderabad -500 082.
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:File]
The Asst. Director of Mines and Geology, Medak.
The Collector, Medak.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,Dept. ofMines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Ind. & Com.[IF-Cell] Deptt.
//forwarded by order//