GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining lease for Lateriteover an extent of 5.94 Hects. in Sy.No.43/46/2, 43/47/2 and 43/48/2 of Pashapur (V),Peddamul (M), Ranga Reddy District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri Abdul Aleem -Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.426 Dated 8 .8.2001.
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo.No.1700/M I(2)/2001-1, Dated 13.3.2001.
2. From the Director of Mines & Geology File No.42504/R2.3/2000,Dated 28.7.2001.
O R D E R:-
Government hereby grant a mining lease for Mininglease for Laterite over an extent of 5.94 Hects. in Sy.No.43/46/2, 43/47/2 and 43/48/2 ofPashapur (V), Peddamul (M), Ranga Reddy District for a period of 20 years in favour of SriAbdul Aleem subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals [R&D] Act, 1957 and therules made thereunder in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribedunder the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in theAppendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
Laterite: Zero point three five per cent of London Metal ExchangeAlluminium metal price chargeable on the contained alluminium metal in ore produced .
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent & water charges :: As fixed by theGovernment from time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation shouldit be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing tomisrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OFANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad. (File & MP)
The Assistant Director of Mines & Geology, Ranga Reddy
Sri Abdul Aleem,S/o N.Abdul Razack,H.No.2-1-20/5Opp: WillamoonHigh School,Tandur - 501 141,Ranga Reddy Dist.(BY RPAD)
The Collector, Ranga Reddy.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Min. of Mines,Dept. of Mines,New Delhi.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General., MS, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The OSD(P), I&C Dept for necessary Action on para 7 above.
The Ind.&Com.[IF] Dept.Sf/sc.
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//