GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Mining Lease for Limestoneover an extent of 4.979 Hects. in S.Nos.14, 15, 20 and 21 of Akkemgundla Village, B.KodurMandal, Cuddapah District for a period of 20 years in favour of M/s Lakshmi Prasanna Mines& Minerals - Granted.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Memo No.12136/M.III.2/99-1, dt.1.6.2000.
2. From the DMG F.No.37379/R4-1A/96, dt.7.6.2001.
O R D E R:-
Government sanction the grant of Mining Lease infavour of M/s Lakshmi Prasanna Mines & Minerals for Limestone over an extent of 4.979Hects. in S.Nos.14, 15, 20 and 21 of Akkemgundla Village, B.Kodur Mandal, CuddapahDistrict for a period of 20 years subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals[R&D] Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also to theconditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to theadditional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
a] L.D.Grade [less than one and :: Fifty rupees per tonne.
half percent Silica Content]
b] Others :: Forty rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent & water charges :: As fixed by theGovernment from time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
M/s Lakshmi Prasanna Mines & Minerals,Prop: SriK.V.Nagabhushanam Reddy,Narasapuram Village & Post,Kalasapadu Mandal, CuddapahDistrict.
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:F& MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Cuddapah.
The Collector, Cuddapah.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,
Dept. of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Ind. & Com.[C&MM] Deptt.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//