GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Transfer of Mining Leaseheld by Smt. A. Sudheera for Silica Sand over an extent of Acres 10.76 in Sy.No.474 ofChintavaram(V), Chillakur(M), Nellore District in favour of M/s. Nishita Mines &Minerals - Permission - Accorded.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1.G.O.Ms.No.439, Industries & Commerce (MI) Dept.,Dated:14-12-98
2. From Smt. A. Sudheera transfer application Dt:31-1-2000
3. From the Assistant Director of Mines & Geology, Nellore,Lr.No.5015/M1/98, Dt:8-9-2000
4. From the Director of Mines & GeologyF.No.32371/R3(1)/2000, Dt:4-5-01.
In the G.O.1st read above, a renewal of mininglease for Silica Sand over an extent of Ac.10.76 in Sy.No.474 of Chintavaram (V),Chillakur (M), Nellore Dist. for a period of 10 years was granted in favour of Smt. A.Sudheera. The Mining lease will be in force upto 15-09-2003.
2. In the ref.2nd read above, Smt. A. Sudheerahas represented that she intends to transfer the said Mining lease in favour of NishitaMines & Minerals, 6/160, East Street, Gudur, Nellore District in order to mechaniseand to develop the mine for the improvement of the business to the maximum extent.
3. In the ref. 3rd read above, the AssistantDirector of Mines & Geology, Nellore has recommended for transfer of the Mining leaseheld by Smt. A. Sudheera for Silica Sand over an extent of 10.76Acs., in Sy.No.474 ofChintavaram(V), Chillakur (M), Nellore Dist., in favour of M/s. Nishitha Mines &Minerals for the remaining period of the lease i.e upto 15-09-2003.
4. In the ref.4th read above, the Director ofMines & Geology has recommended to consider the transfer of the Mining lease held bySmt. A. Sudheera for Silica Sand over an extent of 10.76Acs., in Sy.No.474 ofChintavaram(V), Chillakur (M), Nellore Dist., in favour of M/s. Nishitha Mines &Minerals for the remaining period of the lease i.e. upto 15-09-2003, as the lessee is alsoa partner in transferee company.
5. Government after due consideration under rule37 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 subject to the satisfaction of all other terms andconditions laid down in Mines & Minerals (Development & Regulation) Act, 1957 andMineral Concession Rules, 1960, hereby permit Smt. A. Sudheera to transfer the mininglease held by her for Silica Sand over an extent of 10.76Acs. in Sy.No.474 ofChintavaram(v), Chillakur (M), Nellore District. in favour of M/s. Nishitha Mines &Minerals for the remaining period of the lease ie upto 15-09-2003.
6. The transfer lease deed should be executedwithin three months from the date of this order and the transferer should pay all themineral revenue dues to the Government till the date of transfer, before execution oftransfer lease deed. The Director of Mines & Geology is requested to take furthernecessary action in the matter.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos"
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad (w.e.file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology, Nellore
Smt. A. Sudheera,7/105, Mittapalem Street,Gudur, Nellore District
M/s. Nishitha Mines & Minerals,6/160, East Street,Gudur,Nellore District.
The Collector, Nellore
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines, NewDelhi
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad
The OSD(P), Ind. & Comm. Dept. For necessary action onpara(7)above
The Industries & Commerce (C&MM) Dept. (2 copies)
//forwarded :: by order//