GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES Prospecting Licence for Quartz,Feldspar and Barytes over an extent of 41.688 Hects. in S.Nos.349/P, 506/2, 534, 535,536/1, 536/2, 537/1, 537/2 etc. of Talamudipi Village, Galiveedu Mandal, Cuddapah Districtfor a period of 2 years in favour of Smt. N.Rizwana - Granted.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (M.III) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
P.L application dt.2.11.2000 of Smt.N.Rizwana.
2.From the DMG F.No.37708/R4-1A/2000, dt.17.4.2001.
O R D E R:-
The Government sanction to Smt.N.Rizwana aProspecting Licence for Quartz, Feldspar and Barytes over an extent of 41.688 Hectares inSy.Nos.349/P, 506/2, 534, 535, 536/1, 536/2, 537/1, 537/2 etc. of Talamudipi Village,Galiveedu Mandal, Cuddapah District for a period of 2 [two] years subject to theprovisions of Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act 1957 and the rules madethereunder in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-F prescribed under theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the appendixto this order.
2. The rate of prospecting fee will be Rs.5/-(Rupees five only) per hectare of the land covered by the licence for each year or portionof a year.
3. The grantee should deposit as security a sumof Rs.500/- per every square kilometre and part thereof as prescribed in Rule 20 of theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the licence deed is actually executed.
4. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the licence deed is executed.
5. The grantee should execute the licence deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 15 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the licence deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee holds a valid M.R.C.C. and the current I.T.C.C. As soon as thelicence deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to the Government.
Note:- The grant is liable to cancellation should it be found that it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Smt.N.Rizwana, W/o N.Idris Basha,19/166,Upstairs, Jokpalem Street, Rameswarampet, Proddatur 516 360, CuddapahDistrict.
The Director of Mines and Geology,Hyderabad.(w.e:FILE)
The Asst. Director of Mines & Geology,Cuddapah.
The Collector, Cuddapah
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines,Nagpur.
The Director General of Mines Safety, Dhanbad,Bihar.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry ofMines, New Delhi.
The OSD(P) for taking necessary action on para-7above.
The Ind. & Com. [C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//SECTION OFFICER