GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH
AB S T R A C T
Mines and Minerals -Mining Lease for Quartz over an extent of1.412 Hectares In S.Nos. 516/3-1, 516/4 and 516/5 of Thimmayapalem (V), Vinukonda (M),Prakasam District for a period of 20 Years in favour of Sri B. Sridhar Reddy Granted - Orders Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (M.II)DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 250 Dated: 30.4.2001.
Read the following:
1. GovtMemo No. 12969/M.II(2)/2000-1, dt: 3.8.2000
2. FromDMG F.No.32974/R3/2/99, dt: 1.3.2001
OR D E R:
In thecircumstances reported by the Director of Mines & Geology in the reference second readabove, Government hereby sanction Mining Lease for Quartz over an extent of 1.412 Hects.In S.Nos. 516/3-1,516/4 and 516/5 of Thimmayapalem (V), Vinukonda (M), Prakasam Districtfor a period of 20 years in favour of Sri B.Sridhar Reddy, subject to the provisions ofMines and Minerals (D&R) Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subjectalso to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 andto the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The ratesof royalty, dead rent, surface rent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Ratesof Royalty : Quartz - Fifteen Rupees pertonne.
II. DeadRent (Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum)
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surfacerent & Water charges : As fixed by the Government from time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit ofRs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before thelease is actually executed.
4. The grantee should execute thelease deed within the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referredto in para 1 of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions andalterations as may be ordered before thelease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines &Geology is requested to take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deedafter satisfying himself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of theamended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed isexecuted, the date of such execution should be reported to the Government.
NOTE :The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or wasmade under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in
excess of authority.
7. A copy ofthis order is available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
TheDirector of Mines & Geology,Hyderabad.(WE file)
TheAsst. Director of Mines & Geology,Ongole.
Nandyal 518 501, Kurnool District (RP AD).
TheCollector, Prakasam District.
TheSecretary to Government of India,
Ministryof Mines, Department of Mines, New Delhi.
TheController General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
TheDirector General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
TheRegional Controller of Mines, Koti,Hyderabad.
TheO.S.D.(P), Inds.&Com.Deptt. for necessary action on para 7