GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Mining Lease for Garnetover an extent of 2.13 acres in S.No. 99/3 and 100/2 of Yerragudipadu (V), Chimakurthy(M), Prakasam District for a period of 20 years in favour of M/s. Sri Surya Enterprises -Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (M.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.241 Dated : 21/4/2001.
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo.No.9027/M.II(2)/2000-1, dated 14.6.2000.
2. From the Director of Mines & Geology, F.No.2162/R3/2/2000,dated 28.3.2001.
* * *
O R D E R:
In the circumstances reported by the Director ofMines & Geology vide reference 2nd read above, Government hereby sanction the grant ofMining Lease for Garnet over an extent of 2.13 acres in S.Nos.99/3 and 100/2 ofYerragudipadu (V), Chimakurthy (M), Prakasam District for a period of 20 years in favourof M/s.Sri Surya Enterprises, subject to the provisions of Mines & Minerals (D&R)Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also to the conditions inForm-K prescribed under the MCR, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in theAppendix to this order and also subject to following conditions:
(a) If while mining garnet, the lessee comes across any deposit of any of the prescribed substances/atomic minerals, he will stack such deposits separately in accordance with the relevant conditions in the approved mining plan and seek the directions of the Department of Atomic Energy for disposal of the said deposit.
(b) The tailings containing the prescribed substance should be disposed of only to another entity which holds a valid licence under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962 to process/separate the prescribed substances.
(c) If the lessee proposes to separate prescribed substance contained in the tailings, a separate licence under the Atomic Energy
Act, 1962 would be required.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: GARNET: (a) Abrasive: Threeper cent of sale price on ad valorem basis
(b) Gem: Ten per cent of sale price on ad valorembasis.
II. Dead rent
(Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare perannum)
Category of the ML
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: As fixedby the Government from time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit ofRs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the MCR, 1960 before the lease is actuallyexecuted.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of MCR,1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in Para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines & Geology isrequested to take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed aftersatisfying himself that the grantee fullfills all the required provisions of the amendedAct and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should bereported to the Government.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation shouldit be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing tomisrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address - http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad.(WE.FILE)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology,Ongole.
M/s. Sri Surya Enterprises,D.No.8-144/1, MangamurDonka,Nallurivari Street,Ongole, Prakasam District (RPAD)
The Collector, Prakasam District.
The Secretary to GOI, Ministry of Mines,Department of Mines, NEW DELHI.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, BIHAR.
The Regional Controller of Mines, IBM, Koti, Hyd.
The I&C (C&MM) Deptt.
//forwarded :: by order//