GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease for Iron Oreover an extent of 18.623 hects. in S.No.1461 of Ganganapalli Village, Pendlimarri Mandal,Cuddapah District for a period of 20 years in favour of M/s.Indian Barytes & ChemicalsLimited - Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. M.L application dt.Nil of M/s.Indian Barytes & Cehmicals Limited.
2. From DMG, F.No.3354/R4-1A/97, dt.1.11.1999.
3. Lr.No.3496/M.III-2/2000-1, dt.1.4.2000.
4. Government Memo No.3496/M.III.2/2000-2, dt:7.4.2000.
5. Govt. of India, Dept. of Mines, Lr.No.5/27/2000/M.IV, dt.20.2.2001.
6. From D.M.G. F.No.3354/R4-1A/97, dt.6.4.2001.
O R D E R:-
In pursuance to the prior approval under Section5(1) of MM(D&R) Act,1957 granted by the Government of India in their letter 5th readabove and Government sanction the grant of Mining Lease for Iron Ore over an extent of18.623 hects. in S.No.1461 of Ganganapalli Village, Pendlimarri Mandal, Cuddapah Districtfor a period of 20 years in favour of M/s.Indian Barytes & Chemicals Limited subjectto the provisions of Mines and Minerals [D&R] Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunderin general, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the MineralConcession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to thisorder.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: IRON ORE
a] 65 percent Fe content or more :: Twenty four rupees and fiftypaise per tonne.
b] 62 percent Fe content or more :: Fourteen rupees and fifty pertonne.
but less than 65 percent Fe.
c] 60 percent Fe content or more :: Ten rupees per tonne.
but less than 62 percent Fe.
d] Less than 60 percent :: Seven rupees per tonne.
[ii] Fines [including interalia,
natural fines produced incidental
to mining and sizing of lumpy ore]
a] 65 percent Fe content or more :: Seventeen rupees per tonne
b] 62 percent Fe content or more :: Ten rupees per tonne.
but less than 65 percent Fe
c] Less than 62 percent Fe content :: Seven rupees per tonne.
[iii] Concentrates :: Three rupees per tonne.
prepared by beneficiation
and/or concentration of low
grade ore containing 40
percent Fe or less.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year
of the lease
6th to 10th year
of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent & water charges :: As fixed by theGovernment from time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
M/s Indian Barytes & Chemicals Ltd.,3/433, Raja ReddyStreet,Cuddapah.
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:F& MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Cuddapah.
The Collector, Cuddapah.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,
Dept. of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety, Koti, Hyderabad.
The Ind. & Com.[C&MM] Deptt.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//