GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease held byM/s.Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited for Iron-ore over an extent of665.83 acres in S.No.769, of Konijedu village and S.No.388 of Marlapadu village,TanguturMandal, Prakasam District transfer in favour of M/s. Kudremukh Iron-ore Company Limited -Permission - Accorded.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (M.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 200. Dated:28-3-2001.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No. 115, I & C (M.II) Deptt., dated19.4.1999.
2. From M/s.APMDC Limited, transfer application,dt 19.3.2001.
3. From the DMG, F.No. 9421/R3/2/2001, dated23.3.2001.
In the G.O.1st read above a Mining Lease forIronore over an extent of 665.83 acres in S.No.769 of Konijedu village and S.No.388 ofMarlapadu village, Tangutur Mandal, PrakasamDistrict was granted in favour of M/s.AndhraPradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited. The lease will be in force upto13.9.2020.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, M/s.AndhraPradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited has applied for the transfer of the abovelease in favour of M/s. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited.
3. The Director of Mines and Geology, throughreference 3rd read above, for the reasons mentioned therein, has recommended for transferof the ML held by M/s. Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited in favour ofM/s. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited for the unexpired period of the lease ie., upto13.9.2020.
4. In the circumstances, Government under Rule37(1) of MCR, 1960 hereby permit the transfer of Mining Lease held by M/s.Andhra PradeshMineral Development Corporation Limited for Iron-ore over an extent of 665.83 acres inS.No.769, of Konijedu village and S.No.388 of Marlapadu village, Tangutur Mandal, PrakasamDistrict In favour of M/s. Kudremukh Iron-ore Company Limited for the unexpired period ofthe lease ie., upto 13-9-2020, subject to the condition that the transferee should abidewith the terms and conditions laid down in original grant order in the reference 1stcited.
5. The transfer lease deed should be executedwithin three months from the date of this order and the transferor should pay all mineralrevenue dues to the Government till the date of transfer before execution of transferlease deed. The Director of Mines & Geology, is requested to take further necessaryaction in the matter after satisfying himself that all the formalities are fulfilled byboth the parties as required under rules.
6. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address - http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.(WE.FILE)
M/s. Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development CorporationLimited,Ameerpet,Hyderabad(RPAD)
M/s.Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited,II-Block,Koramangala,Bangalore - 560 034,Karnataka RPAD
The Assistant Director of Mines & Geology,Ongole.
The Collector, Prakasam District.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry ofMines, Deptt of Mines, New Delhi.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad,Bihar.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Regional Controller of Mines, IBM, Koti, Hyd.
The Ind. & Com. (C&MM) Deptt.
The OSD (P) w.r.t. para 6 above.
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//