GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - 1st renewal of MiningLease for Silica Sand over an extent of Acres 57.66 in Sy.No.423/1 of PonuguntapalemHamlet of Momidi (V), Chillakur (M), Nellore District for a further period of 20 yearsfrom 19.2.2000 in favour of Sri A. Sampath Kumar - Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.678, Industries & Commerce Department, Dated29.10.1979.
2. From Sri A. Sampath Kumar RML application dated 27.1.1999.
3. From the Director of Mines and GeologyF.No.4872/R3(1)/99,Dated 24.11.2000.
* * *
O R D E R:
Government sanction grant of 1st renewal ofMining Lease for Silica Sand over an extent of Acres 57.66 in Sy.No.423/1 ofPonuguntapalem Hamlet of Momidi (V), Chillakur (M), Nellore District for a period of 20years from 19.2.2000 in favour of Sri A. Sampath Kumar subject to the provisions of Minesand Minerals (R&D) Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also tothe conditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to theadditional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rate of royalty, dead rent and surfacerent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
SILICA SAND: Fifteen rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
(Rates of Dead rent in Rupees per hectare perannum)
Category of the Mining Lease
11th year of the lease and onwards
|Lease area upto 50 Hectares|| |
III. Surface rent and : As fixed by the Government from time totime.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deadwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note: The grant is liable for cancellation shouldit be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing tomisrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad. (w.e. file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology, Nellore.
Sri A. Sampath Kumar, AE 114, IV Avenue, Annanagar, CHENNAI - 40.
The Collector, Nellore.
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines, NewDelhi.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The OSP (P) Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on para(7) above.
The Industries & Commerce (C&MM) Deptt., (2 copies)
//forwarded :: by order//