GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES- Prospecting Licence for Barytes over an extent of 0.696 Hectares in S.No.307/2A ofKothapalli Village, Vemula Mandal, Cuddapah District for a period of two years in favourof Sri C.Venkateswarlu - Granted.
INDUSTRIESAND COMMERCE (M.III) DEPARTMENT
1. P.L application dt.2.3.2000 of SriC.Venkateswarlu.
2.From the DMG F.No.9057/R4-1A/2000, dt.17.1.2001.
OR D E R:-
The Governmentsanction to Sri C.Venkateswarlu, a Prospecting Licence for Barytes over an extent of 0.696Hectares in S.No.307/2A of Kothapalli Village, Vemula Mandal, Cuddapah District for aperiod of 2[two] years subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals (Development andRegulation) Act 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also to theconditions in Form-F prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to theadditional conditions specified in the appendix to this order.
2. The rateof prospecting fee will be Rs.5/- (Rupees five only) per hectare of the land covered bythe licence for each year or portion of a year.
3. Thegrantee should deposit as security a sum of Rs.500/- per every square kilometre and partthereof as prescribed in Rule 20 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the licencedeed is actually executed.
4. The termsand conditions referred to in para-1 of this order are subject to such furthermodifications, additions and alterations as may be ordered before the licence deed isexecuted.
5. Thegrantee should execute the licence deed within the time limit specified in Rule 15 ofMineral Concession Rules, 1960.
6. TheDirector of Mines and Geology is requested to take necessary further action for theexecution of the licence deed after satisfying himself that the grantee holds a validM.R.C.C. and the current I.T.C.C. As soon asthe licence deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note:-The grant is liable to cancellation should it be found that it was grossly inequitable orwas made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess ofauthority.
7. A copy ofthis order is available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address- http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TOGOVERNMENT
SriC.Venkateswarlu, S/o C.Santappa,
V.Kothapalli (V),Vemula (M), Cuddapah District.
TheDirector of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.(w.e:FILE)
TheAsst. Director of Mines & Geology, Cuddapah.
TheController General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
TheDirector General of Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
TheSecretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines, New Delhi.
TheO.S.D.[P], Ind. & Com. Dept., w.r.t. para-7 above.
TheInd. & Com. [C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//