GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Mining Lease for Quartzover an extent of 89.90 acres in S.No.60 of Ekanampuram (V), C.S.Puram (M), PrakasamDistrict for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri Syed Mastan Basha - Granted - Orders -Issued.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (M.II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo.No.18527/M.II(2)/99-5, dated 27/1/2000.
2. From the Director of Mines & Geology, F.No.37815/R3/2/95,dt.21/11/2000.
O R D E R:
Government sanction the grant of Mining Lease forQuartz over an extent of 89.90 acres in S.No.60 of Ekanampuram (V), C.S.Puram (M),Prakasam District for a period of 20 years in favour of SriSyed Mastan Basha, subject tothe provisions of Mines & Minerals (D&R) Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunderin general, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the MCR, 1960 and tothe additional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: QUARTZ :: Fifteen Rupees pertonne
II. Dead rent
(Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare perannum)
Category of the ML
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: As fixed by the Government from time to time.
3. The grantee should pay a deposit ofRs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the MCR, 1960 before the lease is actuallyexecuted.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of MCR,1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in Para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines & Geology isrequested to take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed aftersatisfying himself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Actand Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reportedto the Government.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address - http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC).
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.(W.E.FILE)
The Assistant Director of Mines & Geology,Ongole.
Sri Syed Mastan Basha,S/o.Peer Mohammed,PottiSreeramulu Street,Pamur - 523 108.Prakasam District.( BY RPAD)
The Collector, Prakasam District.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Mininistry ofMines,
Department of Mines, NEW DELHI.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, BIHAR.
The Regional Controller of Mines, IBM, Koti,Hyderabad.
The Ind & Com (C&MM) Deptt.
The OSD (P) w.r.t para 7 above.
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//