GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - 1st renewal of ML forQuartz over an extent of Acres 11.20 Guntas in Sy.No.247 of Boddupalli (V),H/o.Thurupupalli, Devarkonda (M), Nalgonda District for a further period of 10 years infavour of M/s.Venkateswara Enterprises - Sanctioned
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (MI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.603 Dated:6.12. 2000.
Read the following:
1. Govt.Memo.No.33, Industries & Commerce Department, dated20.1.1989.
2. From M/s.Venkateswara Enterprises, RML application dated6.11.1998.
3. From the Director of Mines and Geology F.No.37235/R8/Nlg/98,dated 19.8.2000.
* * *
O R D E R:
Government hereby sanction 1st renewal of ML forQuartz over an extent of Acres 11.20 Guntas in Sy.No.247 of Boddupalli (V),H/o.Thurupupalli, Devarakonda (M), Nalgonda District for a further period of 10 years infavour of M/s.Venkateswara Enterprises subject to condition that the company will submitthe modified approved mining plan in the year 2002 for the remaining lease period and alsosubject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals (R&D) Act, 1957 and the rules madethereunder in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendixto this order.
2. Government Under Rule 24 A (10) of M.C. Rules,1960, condone the delay in filing the Renewal application.
3. The rate of royalty, dead rent and surfacerent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
QUARTZ: ::: Fifteen rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
(Rates of Dead rent in Rupees per hectare perannum)
Category of the Mining Lease
11th year of the lease and onwards
|Lease area upto 50 Hectares|| |
III. Surface rent and : As fixed by the Government from time totime.
4. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
5. The grantee should execute the lease deadwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
6. The terms and conditions referred to in para 1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
7. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note: The grant is liable for cancellation shouldit be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing tomisrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
8. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
A. PANDURANGA RAO,
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.(FAC)
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad. (w.e. file)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology, Nalgonda.
The Collector, Nalgonda.
The Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines, NewDelhi.
The Controller General, IBM, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, Koti, Hyderabad.
The OSP (P) Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on para(8) above.
The Industries & Commerce (C&MM) Deptt., (2 copies)
//forwarded :: by order//