GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease forQuartzite over an extent of 99-00 acres in S.No.11 of Marrivalasa Village, DattarajeruMandal, Vizianagaram District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri B.Ramesh Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES ANDCOMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
2. From DMG,F.No.11882/R1/93, dt.27.9.2000.
O R D E R:-
Government by condoning thedelay for submission of approved mining plan, sanction the grant of Mining Lease forQuartzite over an extent of 99.00 acres in S.No.11 of Marrivalasa Village, DattarajeruMandal, Vizianagaram District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri B.Ramesh subjectto the provisions of Mines and Minerals [D&R] Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunderin general, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the MineralConcession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to thisorder.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
QUARTZITE :: Fifteenrupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: Asfixed by the Government from time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, the date of suchexecution should be reported to the Government.
NOTE: The grant isliable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under amistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND IN THENAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology,Hyderabad.[w.e:File&MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology,Vizianagaram.
Sri B.Ramesh, S/o Sri B.Paradesi Rao,
Visakhapatnam 530 016.
The Collector, Vizianagaram Dist.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry ofMines,
Department of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau ofMines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad,Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety,Koti, Hyderabad.
The O.S.D (P), Ind. & Com. Dept. fornecessary action on
para -7 above.
The Ind.& Com.[C&MM] Deptt.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//