GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Lapse of Mining Lease heldby Sri J.Gopala Krishna Murthy for Limekankar over an extent of 8.13 acres in S.No. 168/1and 168/2 of Alluru (v), Kanchikacherla (m), Krishna District under Rule 28(1) of MCR,1960 - Orders- Issued.____________________________________________________________________
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (M.II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.113, I&C (M.II) Department, dt4.3.83.
2. From the DMG, F.No.21558/R2/1/99, dated25.1.2000.
3. Govt.Memo.No.2044/M.II(2)/2000-1, dated5.2.2000.
In the Government Order 1st read above, MiningLease for Limekankar was granted in favour of Sri J.Gopala Krishna Murthy over an extentof 8.13 acres in S.No. 168/1 and 168/2 of Alluru (V), Kanchikacherla (M), Krishna Districtfor a period of 20 years. The Lease was executed on 23.4.83.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Directorof Mines and Geology has reported that non- working of the mine, no fresh workings, noboundry pillars, no stock and no responsible person are available at the mine site andMineral Revenue arrears for the years 1998-99 ie., an amount of Rs. 2,87,205.00/-. TheDirector of Mines and Geology has, therefore, requested to declare the lease as lapsedwith effect from 10.2.1988.
3. A show cause notices was issued to the lesseecalling upon him to state why the Mining Lease should not be lapsed on the said grounds.The same was received back with the mark that "Not known" as per the postalauthorities.
4. In the above circumstances, the Govt., herebydeclare the Mining Lease for Lime- kanker held by Sri J.Gopala Krishna Murthy over anextent of 8.13 acres in S.No.168/1 and 168/2 of Alluru (V), Kanchikacherla (M), KrishnaDistrict as lapsed with effect from 10.2.1988 under Rule 28(1) of MCR, 1960.
5. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address - http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Sri J.Gopalakrishna Murthy,
S/o. Sri Krishna Rao,
GopalaReddy Road, Governorpet, Vijaywada-2(BYRPAD)
Copy to: The Director of Mines andGeology, Hyderabad. (WE.FILE)
The Assistant Director of Mines and Geology,Vijayawada.
The Secretary to Govt.of India, Ministry ofMines, Deptt., of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines,Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines, IBM, Koti,Hyderabad.
The Industries & Commerce (C&MM) Deptt.
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//