GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
|Mines & Minerals Anantapur District Yellanur Mandal Goddumarri Village Mining Lease held by Sri S.V.Ramaiah Chetty for Limestone over an extent of 98.63 acres in S.No.706 etc., for a period of 20 years - Lapsing of Mining Lease under Rule 28 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 - Orders - Issued. |
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.492, Ind. &Com. Department, dt.6.11.1984.
2. From the DMGF.No.14586/R5/A/2000, dt.5.7.2000.
Whereas a Mining Lease forLimestone over an extent of 98.63 acres in S.Nos.706, 707, 708-A, 708-B, 709, 710, 711,484 and 486 of Goddumarri Village, Yellanur Mandal, Anantapur District was granted to SriS.V.Ramaiah Chetty for a period of 20 years in the G.O. 1st read above.
2. Whereas the lease deed wasexecuted on 20.3.85.
3. Whereas Sri S.V.RamaiahChetty did not operate the mine for the last 2 years. Therefore as recommended by the Director of Mines and Geology, a show causenotice was issued to the lessee vide memo dated 18.7.2000 calling upon him to state whyhis lease should not be lapsed. The showcause notice was received by the applicant on 4.8.2000 as per the postal acknowledgementreceived. But no reply has been received sofar and 15 days time given was also lapsed.
4. Now, therefore, in exercise of the powersconferred under Sub Rule-1 of rule 28 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960, the Governmenthereby declare the Mining Lease in question as lapsed.
5. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action accordingly in the matter.
6. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OFANDHRA PRADESH]
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Sri S.V.Ramaiah Chetty, Mine Owner,
Dhone Post, Kurnool District.
The Director of Mines & Geology,Hyderabad. [w.e:File]
The Asst. Director of Mines & Geology,Anantapur.
The OSD[P], Ind. & Com. Dept. fornecessary action on para-6.
The Ind. & Com. [C&MM] Department.
//forwarded by order//