GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH
|MINES - Prospecting Licence for Mica over an extent of 6.073 Hects. In S.No.522 of Yerramanenipalem Village, T.Sundupalli Mandal, Cuddapah District for a period of two years in favour of Sri G.Keshavulu - Granted. |
INDUSTRIES ANDCOMMERCE (M.III) DEPARTMENT
1. P.L.application dt.9.4.99 of Sri G.Keshavulu.
2. From the DMGF.No.13662/R4-1A/99, dt.16.8.2000.
O R D E R:-
The Governmentsanction to Sri G.Keshavulu, a Prospecting Licence for Mica over an extent of 6.073Hectares in Sy.No.522 of Yerramanenipalem Village, T.Sundupalli Mandal, Cuddapah Districtfor a period of 2 [two] years subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals (Developmentand Regulation) Act 67 of 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also tothe conditions in Form-F prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to theadditional conditions specified in the appendix to this order.
2. The rateof prospecting fee will be Rs.5/- (Rupees five only) per hectare of the land covered bythe licence for each year or portion of a year.
3. Thegrantee should deposit as security a sum of Rs.500/- per every square kilometre and partthereof as prescribed in Rule 20 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the licencedeed is actually executed.
4. Theterms and conditions referred to in para-1 of this order are subject to such furthermodifications, additions and alterations as may be ordered before the licence deed isexecuted.
5. Thegrantee should execute the licence deed within the time limit specified in Rule 15 ofMineral Concession Rules, 1960.
6. TheDirector of Mines and Geology is requested to take necessary further action for theexecution of the licence deed after satisfying himself that the grantee holds a validM.R.C.C. and the current I.T.C.C. As soon asthe licence deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
Note:-The grant is liable to cancellation should it be found that it was grossly inequitable orwas made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess ofauthority.
7. A copyof this order is available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address- http://apts.gov.in/apgos.
(BY ORDER AND INTHE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TOGOVERNMENT
The Director ofMines and Geology, Hyderabad.(w.e:FILE)
Mangampet Villageand Post,
Kodur R.S., CuddapahDistrict.
The Asst. Directorof Mines & Geology, Cuddapah.
The ControllerGeneral, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The DirectorGeneral of Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Secretary toGovt. of India, Ministry of Mines, Dept. of Mines, New Delhi.
The O.S.D.[P],Computer Wing, Ind. & Com. Dept.
The Ind. &Com. [C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//