|MINES & MINERALS - 2nd Renewal of Mining Lease for Barytes over an extent of 139.65 acres in S.Nos.918/1, 918/2, 919/1, 634, 635, 636, 638, 639, 641, 628/2, 628/3, 926/2,3,4, 919/2, 920/A,B,C, 605, 457 and 598 of Vemula, Thummalur and Kathalur Villages, Pulivendula Taluk, Cuddapah District - Recognition of legal heirs to the Mining Lease - Proposals of Director of Mines & Geology - Approved - Orders - Issued.|
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.679, Ind & Com. Department, dt.19.12.1980.
2. RML application of Sri V.Chandrasekhar Gupta, dt.24.6.96.
3. RML application of Sri V.Chandrasekhar Gupta, dt.24.6.96.
4. RML application of Sri V.Chandrasekhar Gupta, dt.24.6.96.
5. RML application of Sri V.Chandrasekhar Gupta, dt.24.6.96.
6. RML application of Sri V.Chandrasekhar Gupta, dt.24.6.96.
7. RML application of Sri V.Chandrasekhar Gupta, dt.24.6.96.
8. TML application of Sri V.Nagaraju, dt.13.3.2000.
9. From DMG, F.No.32993/R4-1C/99, dt.29.6.2000.
O R D E R:-
In the G.O. 1st read above, a 2nd Renewal ofMining Lease for Barytes was granted to Late V.Subbarangaiah Chetty over an extent of139.65 acres in S.Nos.918/1, 918/2, 919/1, 634, 635, 636, 638, 639, 641, 628/2, 628/3,926/2,3,4, 919/2, 920/A,B,C, 605, 457 and 598 of Vemula, Thummalur and Kathalur Villages,Pulivendula Taluk, Cuddapah District for a period of 20 years and the lease deed wasexecuted on 12.5.1981. Later, consequent on the death of lessee, the Assistant Director ofMines & Geology, Cuddapah on the basis of the succession certificate issued by theHonble Subordinate Judge Court, Cuddapah passed in O.P.No.100/1986, dt.22.1.87through his Proceedings No.284/M1/77, dt.6.3.87 declared Sri V.Chandrasekhara Gupta the2nd son of Late V.Subbarangaiah Chetty as a successor lessee to the Mining Lease held bylate V.Subbarangaiah Chetty for the unexpired period of the lease.
2. Aggrieved by the said proceedings of the Asst.Director of Mines & Geology, Cuddapah, Sri V.Naga Raju has filed a O.S.No.50/92 inSenior Civil Judge Court, Cuddapah which was disposed off on 15.4.1993 with a direction tothe Defendent viz., Sri V.Chandrasekhara Gupta for division of lease hold areas asdetailed below:
SRI V.NAGA RAJU :: PETITIONER
1. Vemula Village
a. S.No.918/1 :: 4.37 acres
b. S.No.918/2 :: 8.05 acres
c. S.No.919/1 :: 6.76 acres
d. S.Nos.634,635,636, :: 32.24 acres
2. Thummalur Village
a. S.No.628/2 :: 9.05 acres
b. S.No.628/3 :: 7.75 acres
Total extent :: 68.22 acres
SRI V.CHANDRASEKHARA GUPTA :: DEFENDENT
1. Vemula Village
a. S.No.926/2,3,4 :: 2.06 acres
----------- 8.11 acres
b. S.No.919/2 :: 6.27 acres
c. S.Nos.920/A,B,C :: 4.46 acres
2. Kathalur Village
d. S.No.605 :: 18.40 acres
e. S.No.457 :: 1.34 acres
f. S.No.598 :: 32.85 acres
Total extent :: 71.43 acres
3. The Director of Mines & Geology in thereference 9th read above, has stated that in order to implement the directions of theSenior Civil Judge Court, Cuddapah the respective areas according to their divisions haveto be properly identified demarcated as per the mutual consent and agreement of SriV.Nagaraju. He has requested the Government to issue necessary order for executing theseparate supplementary lease deed for the areas referred to at para-2 above in favour ofSri V.Nagaraju, the petitioner and Sri V.Chandrasekhara Gupta the Defendent as per thedecree passed in O.S.No.50/92, dated 16.4.1993 by the Senior Civil Judge, Cuddapah.
4. Government after careful consideration herebyapprove the proposal of the Director of Mines & Geology and divide the lease held bylate V.Subbarangaiah Chetty in the G.O. 1st read above to the extents indicated hereundersubject to the conditions stipulated below between both the parties viz., Sri V.Nagarajuand Sri V. Chandrasekhara Gupta recognised as legal heir to the Mining Lease:
Name of the person
S.Nos. & Villages
|1. Sri V.Nagaraju, 4th son of late Sri V.Subbarangaiah Chetty||918/1, 918/2, 919/1, 634, 635, 636, 638, 639 & 641, 628/2, 628/3 of Vemula & Thummalur||68.22 acres|
|2. Sri V.Chandrasekhara Gupta, 2nd son of late V.Subbarangaiah Chetty||926/2,3,4, 919/2, 920/A,B,C, 605, 457, 598 of Vemula & Kathalur||71.43 acres|
 For recognising the above parties as legal heirs, the abovementioned area has to be properly identified and demarcated.
 That both the parties have clear off the outstanding arrearsof Mineral Revenue payable to the Government.
5. The other applications filed by both theparties from 2-8 read above over the area referred to at para-1 above are hereby rejectedas premature.
6. The Director of Mines & Geology isrequested to take necessary action to implement the orders in para-4 above. He is alsorequested to permit the parties to execute supplementary lease deed in respect of theareas over which they are declared as legal heirs in para-1 above. The above orders issuedare subject to the out come of the decision of the Honble High Court inw.P.No.4769/99.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:F& MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Cuddapah.
Sri V.Naga Raju,
S/o late V.Subbarangaiah Chetty,
Vemula Village & Mandal,
Sri V.Chandrasekhar Gupta,
S/o late V.Subbrangaiah Chetty,
Mine Owner, Vemula Village & Mandal,
The Collector, Cuddapah.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,
Dept. of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety, Koti, Hyderabad.
The O.S.D.[P], Ind. & Com. Department for necessary
action on para-7 above.
The Ind. & Com.[C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//