MINES & MINERALS - 2nd Renewal of Mining Lease for Steatite and Dolomite over an extent of 13.43 acres [5.437 Hects.] in S.No.41/31 of Muddavaram Village, Batamcherla Mandal, Kurnool District for a further period of 20 years in favour of Sri B.S.Ramanatha Reddy - Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.70, Ind & Com. Department, dt.7.2.81.
2. From DMG, F.No.5669/R5/K/2000, dt.27.6.2000.
O R D E R:-
Government by condoning delay for submission ofRenewal of Mining Lease application, sanction the grant of 2nd renewal of mining lease forSteatite and Dolomite over an extent of 13.43 acres [5.437 Hects.] in S.No.41/31 ofMuddavaram Village, Betamcherla Mandal, Kurnool District for a further period of 20 yearsin favour of Sri B.S.Ramanatha Reddy subject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals[D&R] Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subject also to theconditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to theadditional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
[a] Insecticide Grade :: Twenty five rupees per tonne.
[b] Other than insecticide Grade :: Sixty five rupees per tonne.
DOLOMITE :: Twenty eight rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
11th year of the lease and on wards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: As fixed by the Governmentfrom time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit ofRs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before thelease is actually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:F& MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Kurnool.
Sri B.S.Ramanatha Reddy,
D.No.10-161, Betamcherla Post,
Kurnool District- 518 599.
The Collector, Kurnool.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,
Dept. of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety, Koti, Hyderabad.
The O.S.D.[P], Ind. & Com. Department for necessary
action on para-7 above.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//