MINES - Prospecting Licence for Felspar and Quartz over an extent of 70.008 Hectares in S.Nos.304, 305 of Madepalli Village and S.Nos.407, 408, 409, 414, 425, 425/1,2,3,4,5 of Nerusupalli Village, Chakrayapet Mandal, Cuddapah District in favour of M/s Ravi Mineral Corporation - Granted.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (M.III) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. From M/s Ravi Mineral Corporation, PL application dt.29.10.98.
2. From the DMG F.No.36000/R4-1A/98, dt.3.2.99.
O R D E R:-
The Government sanction to M/s Ravi MineralCorporation to grant a prospecting licence for Feldspar and Quartz over an extent of70.008 Hectares in S.Nos.304,305 of Madepalli Village and S.Nos.407, 408, 409, 414, 425,425/1,2,3,4,5 of Nerusupalli Village of Chakrayapet Mandal, Cuddapah District for a periodtwo  years subject to production of consent of the pattadars and subject also to theprovisions of Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act 67 of 1957 and the rulesmade thereunder in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-F prescribed under theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the appendixto this order.
2. The rate of prospecting fee will be Rs.5/-(Rupees five only) per hectare of the land covered by the licence for each year or portionof a year.
3. The grantee should deposit as security a sumof Rs.500/- per every square kilometre and part thereof as prescribed in Rule 20 of theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the licence deed is actually executed.
4. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the licence deed is executed.
5. The grantee should execute the licence deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 15 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the licence deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee holds a valid M.R.C.C. and the current I.T.C.C. As soon as thelicence deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to the Government.
Note:- The grant is liable to cancellation should it be found that it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) MD.GHOUSUDDIN
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology,Hyderabad.(w.e:FILE)
M/s Ravi Mineral Corporation, 1/492, Smith Road,Cuddapah -516 001.
The Asst.Director of Mines & Geology, Cuddapah.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines,Nagpur.
The Director General of Mines Safety, Dhanbad,Bihar.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry ofMines, Dept. of Mines, New Delhi.
The Collector, Cuddapah.
The O.S.D.[P], Computer Wing, Ind.& Com.Dept.
The Ind. & Com. [C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//