GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
|MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease for Barytes over an extent of 4.108 Hects. (OR) 10.15 acres in S.No.1021/17 in Vemula Village and Mandal, Cuddapah District - A/o Sri M.Siva Reddy for a period of 20 years - Granted - Orders - Issued.|
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo.No.23779/M.III-2/98-1, dt.15.12.1998.
2. From DMG, F.No.23519/R4-1A/98, dt.19.5.2000.
O R D E R:-
Government after condoning the delay insubmission of approved mining plan sanction the grant of mining lease for Barytes infavour of Sri M.Siva Reddy over an extent of 4.108 Hectares (OR) 10.15 acres inS.No.1021/17 in Vemula Village and Mandal, Cuddapah District for a period of 20 yearssubject to the provisions of Mines and Minerals [D&R] Act, 1957 and the rules madethereunder in general, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendixto this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
BARYTES :: Five and half percent of sale price on ad valorembasis.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: As fixed by the Governmentfrom time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:File&MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Cuddapah.
Sri M.Siva Reddy,
Vemula Mandal, Cuddapah District.
The Collector, Cuddapah.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,
Department of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety, Koti, Hyderabad.
The O.S.D (P), Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on
para -7 above.
The Ind.& Com.[C&MM] Deptt.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//