GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Mining Lease held by Sri A.Ramachandra for Green Quartz and Phyrophillite over an extent of 389.17 acres in S.No.583 and 584/1 of N.P.Kunta and Marrikommadinna Villages, Kadiri Taluk, Anantapur District - Transfer of lease in favour of M/s Siva Sai Mines and Minerals, Managing Partner of Sri Y.S.Pratap Reddy - Permission Accorded.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.387, Ind. & Com. Deptt., dt.1.9.84.
2. From Sri A.Ramachandra, Letter dt.8.7.99.
3. From the D.M.G., F.No.24888/R5/A/99, dt.19.4.2000.
In the G.O. 1st read above, Government havegranted a mining lease for Green Quartz over an extent of 389.17 acres in S.No.583 and584/1 of N.P.Kunta and Marrikommadinna Villages, Kadiri Taluk, Anantapur District for aperiod of 20 years in favour of Sri A.Ramachandra. Subsequently, in G.O.Ms.No.397, Ind.& Com. Department, dt.11.8.89 Phyrophillite has been included as additional mineral.The mining lease deed was executed on 16.2.1985 and the lease is valid upto 15.2.2005.
2. Sri A.Ramachandra in his letter 2nd read abovehas stated that due to ill health and financial constraints he was unable to develop themine and continue mining operations. He therefore requested to transfer the mining leasein favour of Sri Y.S.Pratap Reddy, Managing Partner, M/s Siva Sai Mines & Minerals forthe unexpired portion of the lease period i.e., upto 15.2.2005.
3. The Director of Mines & Geology in thereference 3rd read above has recommended to transfer mining lease held by SriA.Ramachandra in favour of Sri Y.S.Pratap Reddy, Managing Partner, M/s Siva Sai Mines& Minerals for the remaining period of the lease i.e., upto 15.2.2005.
4. Government hereby accord permission under rule37 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 the transfer of mining lease held by SriA.Ramachandra for Green Quartz and Phyrophillite over an extent of 389.17 acres inS.No.583 and 584/1 of N.P.Kunta and Marrikommadinna Villages, Kadiri Taluk, AnantapurDistrict for the un expired portion of the lease period i.e., upto 15.2.2005 in favour ofSri Y.S.Pratap Reddy, Managing Partner, M/s Siva Sai Mines & Minerals on the sameterms and conditions as ordered in the G.O. 1st read above.
5. The transfer lease deed should be executedwithin three months from the date of this order and the transferor should pay all mineralrevenue dues to the Government till the date of transfer, before execution of transferlease deed. The Director of Mines and Geology is requested to take further necessaryaction in the matter.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad. [w.e:File]
Sri A.Ramachandra, 1/125, Near Railway Station, Cuddapah.
M/s Siva Sai Mines & Minerals, D.No.9/96, Raja Reddy Street,
Pulivendla, Cuddapah District,
Mg. Partner: Sri Y.S.Pratap Reddy.
The Asst. Director of Mines and Geology, Anantapur.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines,New Delhi.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//