GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Messers A.P.Scooters Limited - Preparation of Statement of Affairs - Appointment of Chartered Accountant - Sanction of fee of Rs.2.40 lakhs - Orders - Issued.
G.O.Ms.No. 281 Dated:20-05-2000.
G.O.Ms.No.257 Ind.&.Com.(IFR.I) Dept.dt.6.5.2000.
In the G.O. read above orders have been issuedappointing V.Ravulapalli & Company, Chartered Accountant for preparation of Statementof Affairs of Andhra Pradesh Scooters Limited, and also for attending to the other worksconnected therewith, with the following terms and conditions:
1) The amount of Rs.2.40 lakhs will be thepayment for full and final settlement.
2) 50% of the amount will be payable on assigningthe work
3) 40% of the amount will be payable within 15days after submission of each year account. Balance within 15 days
of submission of Statement of Affairs
4) The Company shall be required to work out theclaims of the employees/workers on priority basis as per necessity
and instructions of the Government from time totime
5) The entire work shall be completed within 2months from the date of assignment of the work.
2. In the circumstances the Govt.hereby accordsanction for an amount of Rs.2,40,000/- (Rupees two lakhs forty thousand only) towards thefee payable to V.Ravulapalli & Company, Chartered Accountant.
3. The amount of expenditure sanctioned in para(2) above, shall be incurred in relaxation of Treasury control and quarterly regulationorders under the following head of Acccount:
"6858 - Loans for Engineering Industries
60 - Other Engineering Industries
M.H.190 - Loans to Public Sector and other undertakings
Schemes included in the Plan
S.H.(04) Loans to A.P.Scooters Limited"
4. The Accounts Officer, Finance & PlanningDepartment is authorised to draw the amount sanctioned at para (2) above and hand over thecheque to Commissioner of Industries under proper acknowledgement.
5. The Commissioner of Industries is requested toarrange payment to the Chartered Accountant with due satisfaction and on the linesindicated in the G.O.read above. The Commissioner of Industries is also requested tofurnish to Government necessary proposals for obtaining Supplementary Grant at appropriatetime during the current financial year.
6. This order issues with the concurrence ofFinance & Planning Department vide their U.O.No.3022/569/A2/BG/2000 dated 19-5-2000.
7. A copy of this order is available on Internetand be accessed at the address " http : //apts. gov. in apgos "
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPALSECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT & CIP.
The Commissioner of Industries, A.P.Hyderabad.
V.Ravulapalli & Company,Chartered Accountant, Hyderabad.
(through Commissioner of Industries, A.P.Hyderabad)
The Official Liquidator, High Court of A.P.Hyderabad.
The Accounts Officer, Fin. & Plg. (FW.BG.II) Dept.
The Finance & Planning (FW.Exp.Ind) Dept.
The Public Enterprises Department.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, A.P. Hyderabad.
OSD (P) for necessary action on para 7 above.
The P.S.to M.(Maj.Inds).
The P.S. to Prl. Secy. (G).
The P.S.to Secy.(M).
//Forwarded :: By Order//