GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS - Mining Lease for Manganese Ore over an extent of 9.76 acres in S.No.56 of Garividi Village & Mandal, Vizianagaram District for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri S.Narayana Raju - Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III]DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. From the DMG, Lr.No.30612/N1/94, dt.24.11.94.
2. Govt.Lr.No.1803/M.III-1/94-2, dt.1.1.96.
3. Govt. of India Lr.No.5/8/96-M.IV, dt.30.6.97.
4. From DMG, F.No.36856/R1-1/93, dt.6.2.2000.
O R D E R:-
Pursuant to the concurrence of Government ofIndia in the letter 3rd read above, Government sanction Mining Lease for Manganese Oreover an extent of 9.76 acres in S.No.56 of Garividi Village and Mandal, VizianagaramDistrict for a period of 20 years in favour of Sri S.Narayana Raju subject to theprovisions of Mines and Minerals [R&D] Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder ingeneral, subject also to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral ConcessionRules, 1960 and to the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty, dead rent, surface rentand water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty: MANGANESE ORE:
a] Manganese Dioxide [containing :: One hundred twelve rupees per
78 percent or More of MnO2 tonne.
and 4 percent or below Fe]
b] 46 percent Mn and above :: Forty two rupees per tonne.
c] 35 percent Mn and above but :: Twenty five rupees per tonne.
below 46 percent Mn
d] 25 percent Mn and above but :: Seventeen rupees per tonne.
below 35 percent Mn.
e] Below 25 percent Mn :: Seven rupees per tonne.
f] Concentrates :: Two rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectare per annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: As fixed by the Governmentfrom time to time
3. The grantee should pay a deposit Rs.10,000/-as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the lease isactually executed.
4. The grantee should execute the lease deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
5. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the lease deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of the amended Act and Rules.As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to theGovernment.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.[w.e:File&MP]
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Vizianagaram.
Sri S.Narayana Raju, Ice Factory Owner,
Vangapallipeta, Cheepurupalli Mandal,
The Collector, Vizianagaram.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines,
Department of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety, Koti, Hyderabad.
The O.S.D (P), Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on
para -7 above.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//