GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
MINES & MINERALS -Mining Lease for Silica Sand over an extent of 10.68 acres in Sy.Nos.1191 & 1192 ofYeruru Village, Chillakur Mandal, Nellore District for a period of 20 years in favour ofKum. Mallapu Aruna - Sanctioned.
INDUSTRIES ANDCOMMERCE [M.I] DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Govt.Memo.No.14435/M.I-2/99-1, dt.2.12.99.
2. From DMG, F.No.13204/R3-1/99, dt.10.4.2000.
O R D E R:-
Government sanction the grant of a Mining Lease for Silica Sand over an extent ofAcs.10.68 in Sy.Nos.1191 & 1192 of Yeruru Vilage, Chillakur Mandal, Nellore Districtfor a period of 20 years in favour of Kum. Mallapu Aruna subject to the provisions ofMines and Minerals [R&D] Act, 1957 and the rules made thereunder in general, subjectalso to the conditions in Form-K prescribed under the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 andto the additional conditions specified in the Appendix to this order.
2. The rates of royalty,dead rent, surface rent and water charges shall be collectable as follows:
I. Rates of Royalty:
SILICA SAND :: Thirteen rupees per tonne.
II. Dead rent
[Rates of dead rent in rupees per hectareper annum]
Category of the Mining Lease
1st year of the lease
2nd to 5th year of the lease
6th to 10th year of the lease
11th year of the lease & onwards
Lease area upto 50 Hectares
III. Surface rent and water charges :: Asfixed by the Government from time to time
3. The grantee should paya deposit Rs.10,000/- as prescribed under rule 32 of the Mineral Concession Rules, 1960before the lease is actually executed.
4. The grantee shouldexecute the lease deed within the time limit specified in Rule 31 of Mineral ConcessionRules, 1960.
5. The terms andconditions referred to in para-1 of this order are subject to such further modifications,additions and alterations as may be ordered before the lease deed is executed.
6. The Director of Minesand Geology is requested to take necessary further action for the execution of the leasedeed after satisfying himself that the grantee fulfils all the required provisions of theamended Act and Rules. As soon as the deed is executed, the date of such execution shouldbe reported to the Government.
NOTE: The grant is liable for cancellation should it be found it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this orderis available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address-"http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAMEOF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology, Hyderabad.
The Asst.Director of Mines and Geology, Nellore.
Copy to: Kum. Mallapu Aruna, 27/18,Police Colony, A.K.Nagar, Dargamitta, Nellore.
The Collector, Nellore.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Mines, Department of Mines, New Delhi.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Regional Controller of Mines Safety, Koti, Hyderabad.
The O.S.D (P), Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on para -7 above.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//