|MINES - Prospecting Licence for Limestone over an extent of 558.26 acres in S.Nos.1 and 2, 3 to 16, 45, 127 to 145 of Talaricheruvu Village, Tadipatri Taluk, Anantapur District for a period of 2 years in favour of M/s Penna Cement Industries Limited - Sanctioned.|
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (M.III)DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. From DMG, Lr.No.1362/M3/94, dt.26.4.1996.
2. From the DMG, F.No.1362/R5/A/94, dt.30.7.99.
O R D E R:-
The Government sanction Prospecting Licence for
2. The rate of prospecting fee will be Rs.5/-(Rupees five only) per hectare of the land covered by the licence for each year or portionof a year.
3. The grantee should deposit as security a sumof Rs.500/- per every square kilometre and part thereof as prescribed in Rule 20 of theMineral Concession Rules, 1960 before the licence deed is actually executed.
4. The terms and conditions referred to in para-1of this order are subject to such further modifications, additions and alterations as maybe ordered before the licence deed is executed.
5. The grantee should execute the licence deedwithin the time limit specified in Rule 15 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
6. The Director of Mines and Geology is requestedto take necessary further action for the execution of the licence deed after satisfyinghimself that the grantee holds a valid M.R.C.C. and the current I.T.C.C. As soon as thelicence deed is executed, the date of such execution should be reported to the Government.
Note:- The grant is liable to cancellation should it be found that it was grossly inequitable or was made under a mistake of fact or owing to misrepresentation or fraud or in excess of authority.
7. A copy of this order is available on theInternet and can be accessed at the address- "http://apts.gov.in/apgos".
(BY ORDER & IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines and Geology,Hyderabad.(w.e:RE)
M/s Penna Cement Industries Ltd.,No.8-2-268/A/S/1,
Road No.3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad -34.
The Asst.Director of Mines & Geology,Anantapur.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines,Nagpur.
The Director General of Mines Safety, Dhanbad,Bihar.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry ofMines, Dept. of Mines, New Delhi.
The Collector, Anantapur.
The O.S.D.[P], Computer Wing, Ind.& Com.Dept.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//