GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III] DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 222 Dated:18.3.2000.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.741, Ind. & Com. [M.III] Deptt., dt.3.12.1979.
2. From M/s Orient Cement Lr.No.ORCEM/9, dt.10.2.2000.
3. From the D.M.G., F.No.6642/R7-1/99, dt.10.3.2000.
4. G.O.Ms.No.209, Ind. & Com. Dept., dt.15.3.2000.
The following amendments are issued to the G.O.4th read above.
A M E N D M E N T
2. In between existing paras 2 and 3, the following shall besubstituted:
The A.P.Mineral Development Corporation Limitedhas requested for transfer of mining lease by M/s Orient Cement in favour of M/sA.P.M.D.C. and permission to carry on the mining operations for Limestone for their selfconsumption for production of cement. The A.P.M.D.C. has also reported that the Board hasaccorded approval to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with M/s Orient Cement forraising-cum-self consumption pending transfer of mining lease.
3. The existing paras 3,4 and 5 shall be read as 4,5 and 6.
4. In the end of the proposed para 5, the following shall besubstituted:
"Permission is also accorded as requested byA.P.M.D.C. to allow M/s Orient Cement to carry on mining operations for their selfconsumption for production of cement."
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OFANDHRA PRADESH]
OFFICERON SPECIAL DUTY
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad.
M/s Orient Cement, P.O. Devapur Cement Works,
District Adilabad -504 218.
M/s A.P.Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.,
Pancom Business Complex, Ameerpet X Roads, Hyderabad.
The Asst. Director of Mines and Geology, Mancherial, Adilabad.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Bihar.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines,New Delhi.
The E.F.S. & T [For.I] Department.
The Prl. Chief Conservator of Forests, Hyderabad.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//